Kingfisher Airlines misleading passengers about baggage allowance worst ground handli

Dear All,

I would like to share my worst experience with kingfisher airlines. i was suppose to travel today (29.08.2011) from Dubai to Bangalore for Eid Celebration but due to unprofessional call center of Kingfisher Airlines and worst ground handling executives (Indian lady with specs) we were unable to fly due to excess baggage. Although, we were advised by the call center executive plus the local travel agents that the baggage allowance is 40 + 7. when we reached the kingfisher counter we were cheated by the ground handling executives saying the baggage allowed is only 30+ 7 a worst service given by a Indian lady with specs (she is not fit for service industry. She said the counter will close at 9.30 pm, due to my excess baggage i had to low down my luggage and went back to counter at 9.10 pm she refuse to allow us by telling that the counter is closed, i was very much angry because she lied to me that the counter will close at 9.30 she replied saying that was tit for tat (because i shouted on her regarding the baggage allowance in the beginning)

Abbas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors