Irresponsible: www.homeshop18.com

I regret writing this but to me homeshop18 is one of the worst ecommerce portal to shop from. A single door fridge worth 13K was booked on Sep 11, 2013 with latest delivery date being Sep 25, 2013. They have failed to do so even by Sep 26, 2013 and seem to have no response.
This seems a business to fetch money from consumers and reduce their working capital requirements with no delivery date in sight.
Next Action: Escalation to consumer court.
Regards,
Dhruv

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Another portal sends you a defective item before time - will you like it? Delivery does take time.

homeshop18.com is a decent portal.

Expert said:
Another portal sends you a defective item before time - will you like it? Delivery does take time.

homeshop18.com is a decent portal.
I appreciate your experience, but as per my understanding there is no question of trade-off in terms of delivery timeline and quality.

By that measure, you may want to wait life-long to get the best quality. I leave it to your choice.

Regards,

Dhruv

Yes, "A single door fridge worth 13K was booked on Sep 11, 2013 with latest delivery date being Sep 25, 2013." I have simply stated facts, I don't understand as to why you are bent on defending them. I suggested this - send me a copy of supply agreement, which they refused. RM makes verbal commitments, but does not put the same in writing.
I regret that instead of acknowledging the problem and trying to resolve (so that it is not repeated again with anyone else), you keep questioning the buyer.
I still say it - send me the terms and conditions and their original stated date of delivery, I stand firm. I do not wish to malign anyone without a cause and hence, the very first post reads as "I regret."
I may not reply to you next post.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors