Irresponsible Customer Care @ EBAY INDIA

Name of my Ebay Shop: SPOOCHIN

As a seller on EBAY.IN -- one of the worst experiences I have had. Harrowing. Most un-professional. On 21st July 2016 they downgraded my ebay PREMIUM shop from a TOP SELLER to BELOW Standard. Reason: DASHBOARD problems - Out of nearly 1000 items sold from Sept 2015 upto July 2016 3 items I supplied had problems as per EBAY INDIA. 1st problem I have admitted my mistake. The 2nd & 3rd problem was addressed by me & resolved for which I have all the requisite communications. Irrespective the executive has down graded me to BELOW STANDARD. I have now proved to EBAY that this is not my mistake but a mistake of the BUYER. The Customer Care have admitted & confirmed orally that yes it is their mistake but they do not have the GUTS to accept & rectify the mistake. My EBAY Premium shop is now totally closed by EBAY as I refused to make the payment for the PREMIUM SHOP as they have downgraded me for no fault of mine. It is more than 80 days till date they are not rectifying the mistake. I have made more than a 100 calls to the call center & I have more than 10/15 complaint # which they have auto closed it. I have sent more than 50 emails to around 15 email ID's of EBAY - no one responds. They all give false promises / assurances that we will revert back to u in 48 / 72 hours. There it ends. There is supposed to be a office called GRIEVANCES CELL headed by one Mr. Arun Unni. His land line # is never reachable except a voice activated message that all the executives are busy attending calls call back later. IN EBAY INDIA - all seller's are treated like ROT - no respect to sellers. Only BUYER is the king in EBAY INDIA. They do not have the basic human courtesy that EBAY INDIA runs only because of SELLER's. I have to recover more than Rs.25000/= from EBAY.INDIA/ PAISE PAY. They are not ready to settle my account after giving me the requisite credit note I have been asking for. I have no option but to pull them to the consumer court & if necessary file a legal case against them now. I have given them enough of opportunity to resolve my problem but in vain.

Dear Mona,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We are checking with the team regarding this issue. Please allow us some time to sort this out.

Thanks for the fast response. I have waited enough & have taken this route to bring this to ur notice & also bring the world aware of what EBAY is doing. I have toiled for nearly 18 months to build my shop & you have destroyed it. I only hope you are not one of those executives in ur call center promising me & telling me the same false promises that give us some time to resolve this or sort this out. I have tried all means but sorry to say I am of the opinion that EBAY INDIA do not have the GUTS to accept its mistake. If I am wrong I will seek an apology from EBAY & its executives. It is nearly 80+ days still no one is ready to resolve this. CAN U PLS HELP ME & ask Ms Nagma from the Grievances cell to call me? She promised me on 12th of Sept that within 48 to 72 hours she will revert back to me still waiting. Similarly Mr Satish from the same department promised me on 3rd of Sept.

Dear Mona,

We know you are disappointed. We've already passed your issue to the concerned team and are attempting to fix this. We will get back to you with an update soon.

Please note that it is not that I am disappointed but I am very upset that your company has troubled me so much that my Blood Pressure & health is ruined following you people up. What sort of PROFESSIONALISM is there in your company? All this you can only do it in INDIA. You would have been sued if u had done this to any one in the USA. I have tolerated all this while but I will not do so anymore. I will go to every possible platform & bring the world aware of the way you treat SELLER's on ebay. We had a system of call back now just bcoz we are seller's that system is removed. We have to waste hours calling ur call center. I have given a survey report that also in vain. You are not improving your performance or experiences with sellers but only want sellers to improve their performance. This one sided cannot continue for long. I am so perturbed with the behavior or attitude of your executives who are taking things so lightly.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors