Inflates Braodband usage and then reduces the speed to min

I have a postpaid broadband connection with Airtel. My plan is 8Mbps speed with 30GB download limit. Since last 3 months (March, April, May), within first 15 days airtel is notifying me that i have consumed all my data. I have been keeping a close watch on my data and fact is I have not used this much data.
As per my plan when download is exceed allowed limit, they reduced my speed to 512 Kbps. I am suffering due to this malpractices. Last month i had to buy their smartbytes which lets you use more data at an extra cost. I paid 99 rupees for 1 gb which was sufficient for the rest of the month.
I lodged my complain to Airtel on 5/15/2014 and asked them to show me why its sowing me this much usage. Airtel customer service raised it to escalation department & talked to Mr. Maqsood and Ms Navneeta for an hour. They assured me that problem will be resolved within 48 hours if i send an email to 121@in.airtel.com. Even after 4 days i have not received any reply back from Airtel.
Airtel is harassing customers like me to force them to buy extra data (smartbytes) or upgrade to a higher plan. I found that other customers have also faced same issue and reported to consumer complain board.
They do not list data consumed in their bill.
My Airtel account No: 7008785045
Airtel fixed line: 07964036453
Attachment shows my usage between 5/1/2014 to 5/22/2014. It just have all random inflated numbers.

Please stop this malpractice.

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors