Incorrect Bill

Hi Team,
I have a bill dispute to be done. These main points will be highlighted in bold letters kindly read it carefully. My current bill for this month is Rs 1,990.76. This bill is incorrect to me. I spoke to you Customer care and according to them I have been charged Rs 1050 for bill capping. Now let’s c what does a bill means to me. This is what I got on my bill. As per your customer care agent he mentioned I have used 3.61 GB of my data plan which is correct but according to him due to this reason I am charged Rs 1050 extra which is incorrect lets calculate.

1. For Gprs Rs100 mentioned below I have exceeded my usage and hence forth Rs100 (calculated on prorated basis )+19.35 ( extra ) was charged to me this is something I will agree .

GPRS @ Rs.100 (05.08.14 to 10.08.14) 19.35

2. On 12 august I activated my Rs450 plan for 2 GB 3G and as per general calculation I can only be capt once I exceed the limit for 2GB 3G which did not happened please find the amount charged to me below. This Amount is also calculated on Prorated Basis.

MI_C_V_450_30d_R2GB_FU_3G (12.08.14 to 04.09.14) 348.39

My question is then how come you charged MI_CAP_1050_30d_R_PROMO_3G (12.08.14 to 04.09.14) 1050.00 To me on 12th august itself. If u calculate or if you chk the bill properly for my Rs100 plan I used in which 61 mb was extra according to me for which you have charged me extra Rs19.35 and the plan was calculated on prorated basis then 2 days I did not used any services with voda for internet . There after I activated alternate plan for Rs 450 on 12 august for which I haven’t started using it neither I was using Rs100 plan anymore ( already deactivated on 10th august ) then how come you charged me Rs 1050 extra on 12august itself . I need and explanation on this or please be abide that this case will be taken to Consumer Court if Vodafone doesn’t gets is sorted out quick .Neither any payment will be made. Coz the Bill which you sent is incorrect a fraud to the customer.
This amount is a 1 hour salary to me for everyday so it’s nothing to me . I have been using an alternate number With Reliance and I am Happy with them. But, for me wrong is wrong get it sorted out ASAP.
It pretty understandable I can only be charged if I exceed which I did not total usage is 3.61 now explanation for this bill is
1 GB (Rs100 prorated calculation) + .61 MB (for which I got charged) + 2 GB (450) plan =total 3.61 GB [ NOW TELL ME WHERE THE HELL I AM EXCEEDING MY LIMIT FOR 2 GB OR 1B WHERE I WAS CHARGED FROM YOU GUYS ALREADY ]

This mail has been sent to vodafone

Attachments

Hi,

My bill generate date is 20th Aug and I am not satisfied with your services. I have called so many times in customer services and talk to manager rahul and floor supervisor silky but they shouted one me without giving me solution.

You people charged me 1050 rs extra. I have 199 postpaid plan in which I have to get 600 minutes free but I am getting 450 minutes only.

I have explained my issue to 15 peoples of Vodafone but whenever I am receiving calls from them they are again asking me to explain my issue.

Regards,
Rajeev

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors