Incompetent Samsung After Sales Service and No Call Back Since One and a half months

Hi

I have been facing a severe problem with Samsung India since one and a half months.

My Email reference number is 3705392986 and Complaint no is 2142068067 with Samsung India.

It is with great disappointment & remorse that I am writing this complaint.

I have been a loyal Samsung customer for years now so it even pains me more when I get improper customer service for replacement with no fault of mine. All my handsets are registered with you on under CyberService portal on your Samsung.com website under the email id rossieayem@yahoo.com

One of the products registered is my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (Serial No. RF1D34VWGXN) which was given to your authorized service centre S.G. Infotech at Borivali West, Mumbai 400066 on 22.08.2016 for replacement of brand new LCD Panel Assembly & Rear Assembly Case. The needful was replaced and I received my handset back on07.09.2016 after paying the required total sum of Rs.10,692.49/- towards the replacement costs for Material Codes GH97-14112A & GH98-14442A via Invoice No. 349160316012788, Order No. 4217118772 & 4217118772, Claim No. 351069834997. The Tracking No. for the same on your CyberService website for the same is 42200443227. The person who attended to me was Mr. Nadeem and he was indeed kind & well mannered and attended to me well. I was happy with his service & communication.

However, the display phone suddenly started malfunctioning again. I took my handset back to S.G. Infotech and pointed out the issue to Mr. Nadeem & once again he was kind enough to attend to the issue. He found out that water had entered my handset and that that the motherboard needed replacement and it would cost another Rs.9 to 10 thousand. I informed him that THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE AND IT WAS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 3½ YEARS THAT WATER HAS ENTERED MY HANDSET. I told him the waterproof seal or the packing was not done up to mark by the technician from S.G. Infotech due to which water must entered the handset in the rains. He agreed to look into the matter & said he would try & get the problem sorted by changing the IC. I received my handset back assuming all was ok. However, when I came home I noticed that MY BRAND NEW BATTERY IN MY HANDSET HAD BEEN REPLACED WITH ANOTHER OLD BATTERY AT THE SERVICE CENTRE. I brought it to the notice of Mr. Nadeem and sent him pictures & the old and new batteries for his reference along with the invoice of the new battery. He assured me that he would check the same in the service centre and if not found, will get a new battery dispatched to my residence.

Unfortunately again on 20.09.2016, the display suddenly went off and the handset refused to start again. I again took the handset to the service centre & met Mr. Nadeem again. He assured me once more not to worry & that he would get the motherboard replaced this time FREE OF COST. After about 10 -12 days since I did not hear from Mr. Nadeem nor my phones were received by him, I visited the service centre again between 1st to 4th October. To my utter surprise, I was told that MR. NADEEM WAS NO WORE WORKING AT THE SERVICE CENTRE & HE HAD RESIGNED SINCE HE RELOCATED TO DUBAI. I was shocked and asked them why was I not told about the status of my complaint all these days to which I was told that the handset was lying with Mr. Nadeem in his drawer & that when I visited last time, it was Nadeem’s last day at work and they were not told about the follow up on my handset. Finally, one Mr. Suraj Goud attended to me and heard me out. He assured me that he would try and get in touch with Nadeem on his phone number in Dubai and if Nadeem acknowledged my complaint, he would get the motherboard replaced.

After this visit, I must have visited the service centre at least 3 to four times trying to get update on my handset repairs. The phone number given for the service centre are always busy or never attended to when the phone finally rings! Mr. Suraj Goud never answers my phone calls so there is no option for me to get an update on my handset repairs unless I am put through the trouble of visiting the service centre in person. It is a bit hectic for me to keep on visiting the service centre due to my illness.

On 25th October 2016, AFTER 1 MONTH & 5 DAYS since I gave my handset for repairs on 21.09.2016, when I visited the service centre again and asked for an update, I was told my Mr. Suraj Goud that nothing can be done & that I will have to purchase a new mother board! When I asked him why did it take them 1 month & 5 days for them to tell me that, all I got was excuses. I told him I HAD ALREADY SPENT Rs.10,700/- ON A RELATIVELY OLD PHONE AND WHY SHOULD I SPEND ANOTHER SIMILAR AMOUNT FOR ABSOLUTELY NO FAULT OF MINE! THE FAULT WAS PURELY THE SERVICE CENTRE TECHNICIAN’S WHO DID NOT SEAL THE HANDSET PROPERLY & PROFESSIONALLY DURING THE LCD REPLACEMENT REPAIRS! WHY SHOULD I BEAR THE EXPENSE WHEN THE FAULT IS NOT MINE!

I finally put in a complaint with Samsung India on 26th October after being harassed & being made to run about.

But to my horror, the company service is equally bad. i have been calling constantly every alternate day but receive the same reply - "Sir, your case has been escalated to our senior team and you will get a call within 48 hours".

It has been 14 days now but I have still not received a call back from Samsung India senior management team.

May I make a request to you to please get my complaint attended to with the service centre & to get the motherboard replaced free of cost with immediate effect. I cannot go on running about with my illness to get my phone repaired and it is not correct to ask me to pay for a new motherboard.

Requesting a kind revert.

Thank you.

Regards,
Mr. Rossie Ayem

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors