Ignorance/ delay in solving problem by DATAWIND

Ignorance/ delay in solving problem by DATAWIND

Dear sir,
I submitted my Ubislate 7+ to local service center Jalgaon on 27/1/2014.
They forwarded it to Delhi service center on 28/1/2014.
Now, it's almost one month since I submitted my ubislate7c+.
I contacted to technical service number to ask when my Ubislate get repaired,
Every time their answer is fixed, "You have to wait for week"
It's disgusting that they don't know the details of my complaint.
Every time they look on their database, and tell me remark that "ur request is pending." which appear in their system.

As a consumer I have some questions in my mind and want to ask u same,

1. The company which prepared the device, why not resolved problems ?
2. If they know root cause mentioned in complaint,why not get resolved in fixed duration?
3. Is this company really have technical team and really work on consumers problem?
4. If Yes, then why they keep problem pending for Longer time ? (one month in my case)
5. Is ur customer care/technical team communicate with the technicians about progress of complaint personally and take follow up about resolving problem they solved
or only get informed us through stagnant database filled in computer ( indicating remark of problem is pending) and inform same to consumer

Sir, these are my questions which I asked you to remove Lacuna in ur system which makes consumer frustrate, Due to delay in delivery of faulty devices which we send to you again in warranty period for resolving or repairing purpose.

I expect that when u know the root cause of problem it get resolve soon through skilled technicians.

So that company say proudly to consumer that, they r solved the problem, instead of making regrade to consumers inconvenience, which u expect that they understand....

I m believe in Indian technicians and have no doubt that my problem get resolve soon,if u really do efforts to satisfy consumers through prompt action.

Shirish Joshi
shirijoshi@gmail.com

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors