Idea postpaid sim not activated even after 15 days

Idea postpaid sim not activated even after 15 days
Idea cellular have failed to activate my sim in 15 days time . This is how efficient their system is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are unable to tell me as to how to dial 59059 when I do not have signals in my sim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . On all the platforms and out of all the complaints I have made to Idea customer care you provide the same silly , non-sense , typical reply . You guys are there to make fools of the customer . My sim is not working for 15 days straight and you are preaching me !!!!!!!
Next non-sense reply/preaching from Idea representative will be to ask me to take out the sim and put back again or switch off and on the phone , which I have been doing everyday . Idea thinks every customer is a fool and they have been given license by TRAI to make business out of it by fooling and cheating each and every customer .

WHY CAN'T IDEA TELL ME STRAIGHTFORWARDLY THAT CUSTOMER IS A FOOL AND THAT FRUSTRATING IDEA CUSTOMER "UN"CARE WILL NEVER RESOLVE THIS ISSUE . IDEA CUSTOMER CARE , PLS. LET ME KNOW THAT YOU WILL NOT DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN PREACHING ME ON WHAT TO DO OR PROVIDE FRUSTRATING REF. NO.S ON YOUR SYSTEM THROUGH A COMPUTER FOR EVERY EMAIL COMPLAINT AND NEVER PROVIDE ANY SOLUTION .

I THINK IT IS THE MOST FOOLISH , IDIOTIC , DECEIVING , NONSENSE , APATHETIC , THIRD GRADE CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED IN MY LIFE .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors