IRCTC Account carelessly suspended

Sir/Madam, ,
I am a regular user of IRCTC www. irctc.co.in and www. services.irctc.co.in and the IRCTC mobile app for nearly a decade. I have been a regular customer of Indian Railways since the past 28 years.

I write this mail in order to express my horror as to how the IRCTC has been treating me.
All the details in my account are accurate and can be cross-confirmed.
My account was SUSPENDED due to 'fraudulent activity'.
I need to point out that I did not commit any FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY.
I need to point out that I did not commit any FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY. I have neither setup an auto-fill process nor have I cards saved in the account. I have always used the simple process of entering the card details each time I have to book tickets.
Why did it get blocked? Here is how:
I am myself a computer engineer and my typing speed is way high above the average.
I had placed bookings for more than 4 weekends to-and-fro trip Delhi (NDLS) to Lucknow (LJN) because my parents were not well and I had to go every weekend for the next two months. I sat on my system and started making the bookings.

After around third booking, the irctc website kept asking me for entering CAPTCHA code after every form submission on the website. It said "Typing too fast! We need to confirm you are human"
And this kept happening. And 24 hours later, my only phone number and email id on the IRCTC etc account got blocked since the account itself got blocked.
This is not fair as I am a genuine user and I need your assistance. I committed no fraud and I only did the right thing. I have pursued this concern over email and the support at irctc could not help saying that "we do not have a system to reopen a case for an account which has been suspended" which is a blatant lie since there are so many users whose account gets carelessly suspended and then is later corrected by IRCTC team.
I am myself a software engineer from Delhi University and is currently heading a Marketing Team in an IT firm.

I am using this account only for personal purposes and not for commercial use.
I need to point out that I did not commit any FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY. I have neither setup an auto-fill process nor have I cards saved in the account. I have always used the simple process of entering the card details each time I have to book tickets.

I need you to seriously consider this complaint and reactivate my account, my username and my email and my phone number associated with the account.

Account Details:
username: nauman000
mob number: 9990164789
email id: newman.dagenxcop@gmail.com

Regards,
Nauman

I am also facing same issue with IRCTC login. I called IRCTC customer care multiple times to reactivate my account. But the response is not at all good. They are only saying that I have to re-register with another email and mobile number.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors