ICICI credit card application rejected after 3 long months

I applied for credit card from icicibank 3 months before.
Bank didnt call about the status until I contacted through call or mail.
Everytime I ask them for the status but they failed to track it and finally after so many calls and mails, they informed me today that we cant give you credit card. Moreover, they are not ready to return my documents without any reason. Actually they should return it as they are not of their use if the application has been rejected.

My service request no. is SR270665412 with reference number 2013115926051.

first of all, how the bank can reject after three months long period without any justification? and Why they are not returning my valuable important documents?
After application of credit card in icicibank for more than 3 months, now they tell me that we have rejected the application.
They tell that they cant give back as they are in process.

Please help in this regard as I want to take strict action against the bank if they are so careless about their customers.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
If you're feeling bad because you need it badly. But rest assured, it's a risky product from any company and they have full right to deny it. For returning of documents, I hope you've given a photostat of them, arranging to send it back to you could cost Rs. 200 or more of time and money. Unless for specific reason you want it.

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made a note of your Service Reference Number. We will get in touch with you at the earliest.

Regards,
ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.

ICICIBankCare said:
Dear Sir/Madam,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made a note of your Service Reference Number. We will get in touch with you at the earliest.

Regards,
ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.
Dear Sir
I can understand your problem. The mistake is not in ur part. It is purely bank mistake. I faced similar problem with HDFC. They did not register my application and processed it for 1 month. Due to my pressure they processed it for name sake and rejected my application. Then i started writing emails, stating the complete story with the officer names and date and time to their head office, regional office, even at times to media. One fine day, all the copies were returned to me via post to my registered address.
So do not loose hope and start screwing them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors