ICICI Credit Card Application got declined permanently

I have applied for credit card before a month. And they have given me a application reference number (S110100048196) but after few weeks i checked the status online, but it doesn't show any results and it showed an error saying unable to connect to database. I have called customer care more than 5 times to know the status, for getting proof and all they have tortured me 100 times but when i want to track my application status nobody turned up. And i have given a final try today, customer care executive replied that the application has been declined permanently. I have asked them the reason, but they have refused to tell the reason. I have never borrowed any loan previously nor payed bill amount after the due date. But why my credit card application got rejected? It doesn't matter if it is rejected, but why they are not telling the reason to their customers.

Moreover i have given all the documents which they require. For verification they have called me more than three times. Need help on this, wanna a take strict action against the bank.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Forget about ICICI bank, they've chosen not to give you, it's their product.

I suggest you check your credit score here: http://www.cibil.com/credit-score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors