ICICI BANK STAFF NOT WORKING

Hi,

I hold an account with ICICI Bank, in the name of Neha Gupta and the mobile number registered with this account is 9374149152.

I placed a request to stop a mandate of ECS in mid-January. They did not work on it, and did not communicate as well.

I had placed the mandate request at the branch the staff had made me write the letter and gave me the details they also checked the letter after submission.

Now when the mandate was processed I called the bank customer care they have now mailed me saying that "Data mismatch with Mandate on 10-FEB-17.Please contact the biller where you had submitted the mandate."

This is the mail that I am getting today when I posted a complaint against the branch.

The Vesu ICICI Branch is disgusting the staff out there are non cooperative and they are averse to work, they do not respect their clients talk rudely with them.

The mandate was for investment in stock market and I suffered a loss because of that. Is ICICI Bank going to compensate me for that ?

This is height of this branch, I have faced several issue with this branch earlier but this one is the worst they did.

I want strict action to be taken against them.

:mad:

Neha Gupta

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors