Huge BSNL post paid bill issue.

I am a BSNL mobile postpaid consumer since last 10 years. I have paid all Mobile Bills regularly & have fine record. I want to report you about the bill they have charged for the month of Supt 2013. They have charged me Rs.28857 and I have a plan Add on 325, they are saying that I have been charged for monthly rental (not reflected in bills due to system error) for the last six years. I have already reported the office about this fact orally. This is company's fault in there system, which they are accepting. And I have asked to pay this amount. I want to say that if I have been given this amount in the previous bills, I would have controlled the usage or else. And for about 6 years it was going fine and now they have send us this charge saying this is the six years due which they have not included the bill. This is all company's fault which I have to bear by paying huge amount in one month. This charge should not be taken by the company because its company's fault. If a consumer would have known about it then we would have controlled our usage or disconnected it or else. Please suggest in the matter.
Thanks!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors