Horrible experience with vulgar,abusive endocrinologist at Frazer Town, Bangalore

In this day and age the society & the manner in which people behave has been so horrible that even the most noble profession of being a Doctor, the below mentioned person, has displayed one of the most horrific & appalling behavior that could be expected from a doctor.

This person Dr. Deen Venkatesan. MBBS, MD Endocrinologist, firstly advertises on his clinic that he is from USA. Its ridiculous to note that this is his USP & he actively propagates this to be his highlight.
Most of us who has been overseas are aware of the kind of medical treatment provided, if one needs to compare we could proudly mention that our indian medicine fraternity is at par with worldwide standards.

However coming to the real issue here is that i booked an appointment on 14/3/2014 with this Doctor, much before visiting as is the norm i called much ahead of the scheduled appointment time. He gave directions & I confirmed my appointment once more over the phone, however once at the clinic his staff were so callous & irresponsible that they did not entertain my requests that i had appointment & it was my turn to visit. The doctor & his rude assistants were too keen on consulting with his patients who were at the clinic replying to me that you can wait you have a appointment which was annoying to me.

I had to wait for over 25 minutes even though i had prior appointment to make matters worse i spoke to the Doctor informed him that i have been waiting for a long time & his staff did not allow me to meet him, he abused me in front of my mother with vulgar,abusive words telling me that im no VIP screamed & yelled that he is some big shot in USA.

It was shocking & horrific to hear the foul words from a doctors mouth. I took to this forum to express my discomfort & traumatic experience at this clinic.

It is my sincere appeal to people concerned through this forum to point out to the responsible patrons & officials to take this man to task. Doctors like him bring must be strictly warned, private clinics have no one to be worried about or be answerable to a responsible authority.

ALL-Cure Clinic, #7 Wheeler Road, Frazer Town, Near Cox Town Bridge, Bangalore.

This could happen to any one of us & its our solidarity & conviction that will bring people like this horrible person to task, wherein he will correct himself.

By.Amos.
Bangalore.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors