Hero Motocorp; Misconduct by Employee

I have purchased my vehicle on 5th Jun 2013 with registration no: JH09U 6936, and ever since then I have been facing issues with every service from Power Motors until today when I have been treated disrespectful and left humiliated without solving my issue. 1. On 8th Sep 2013, I have visited Power motocorp only to realise that my registration card was lying with them and there was a printing mistake on it. My concerns pertaining to this issue are: 1) I have already given my phone number after visiting the showroom a dozen times to intimate me if the RC arrived and nobody informed until I visited again 2) I am a woman and hence it should be printed as ‘D/o’ against my father’s name, whereas it was written as ‘S/o’ and the showroom (Mr. Arun Sharma bearing phone number: 09431378489) insisted on continuing with the wrong details on my RC 3) When I resisted saying that I need the correct details I was being charged Rs. 350 for no mistake of mine and for a task that Power motors has taken charge of 4) Mr. Arun Sharma passed disrespectful and humiliating comments on the kind of person I am, and my nature of work until I called few male friends to my rescue 5) Finally, when my friends requested him to sort this issue, he gave us time today i.e., 11th Sep 2013 and asked us to accompany him to get the corrections done 6) On 11th Sep 2013, when I reached the DTO office to make the necessary changes, Mr. Arun Sharma asked us for Rs. 350 but on discussion with the official there, we realised that it was only Rs. 120, which I had to pay for no fault of mine 7) The officer in the DTO office assured us that the RC would be ready by 13th Sep 2013, whereas Mr. Arun Sharma was buying about 15days from us 8) When asked Mr. Arun about the exact date to visit him to collect the RC, he yelled at us passing personal remarks in a disrespectful and disruptive manner and returned the papers to us saying that he is not going to get the work done 9) Now I am left with no other option but to get all the work done myself. The collaboration of Hero motocorp and Power motors has not only left me with ZERO satisfaction but also irate and humiliated.

rohini1012 said:
I have purchased my vehicle on 5th Jun 2013 with registration no: JH09U 6936, and ever since then I have been facing issues with every service from Power Motors until today when I have been treated disrespectful and left humiliated without solving my issue. 1. On 8th Sep 2013, I have visited Power motocorp only to realise that my registration card was lying with them and there was a printing mistake on it. My concerns pertaining to this issue are: 1) I have already given my phone number after visiting the showroom a dozen times to intimate me if the RC arrived and nobody informed until I visited again 2) I am a woman and hence it should be printed as ‘D/o’ against my father’s name, whereas it was written as ‘S/o’ and the showroom (Mr. Arun Sharma bearing phone number: 09431378489) insisted on continuing with the wrong details on my RC 3) When I resisted saying that I need the correct details I was being charged Rs. 350 for no mistake of mine and for a task that Power motors has taken charge of 4) Mr. Arun Sharma passed disrespectful and humiliating comments on the kind of person I am, and my nature of work until I called few male friends to my rescue 5) Finally, when my friends requested him to sort this issue, he gave us time today i.e., 11th Sep 2013 and asked us to accompany him to get the corrections done 6) On 11th Sep 2013, when I reached the DTO office to make the necessary changes, Mr. Arun Sharma asked us for Rs. 350 but on discussion with the official there, we realised that it was only Rs. 120, which I had to pay for no fault of mine 7) The officer in the DTO office assured us that the RC would be ready by 13th Sep 2013, whereas Mr. Arun Sharma was buying about 15days from us 8) When asked Mr. Arun about the exact date to visit him to collect the RC, he yelled at us passing personal remarks in a disrespectful and disruptive manner and returned the papers to us saying that he is not going to get the work done 9) Now I am left with no other option but to get all the work done myself. The collaboration of Hero motocorp and Power motors has not only left me with ZERO satisfaction but also irate and humiliated.

Please dont let anyone violate you and your consumer rights . Take a round to the nearest court and make a consumer complaint and hence an expense of maximum Rs 2000 will and can give you returns of respect and money if filed the case exact like you have said here. Try Indian Government helps only when made a complaint.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors