Harrasment by Lawyers from Tikona

Different lawyear is harassing me for non submission of device to tikona after terminating my connection.

have the receipt which was signed by their agents which says that I have submitted the device & remaining amount to them.

I really dont understand why only loyal customers are harrased. My user ID was 1106230729.

Please give me a call @9899926786

Attachments

RE: Harrasment by Lawyears from Tikona

diptarshi said:
Different lawyear is harassing me for non submission of device to tikona after terminating my connection.

have the receipt which was signed by their agents which says that I have submitted the device & remaining amount to them.

I really dont understand why only loyal customers are harrased. My user ID was 1106230729.

Dear Diptarshi,

Greetings from Tikona.

Please be assured that your concern listed Feb 1, 2014 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.

Regards,
Tikona Care

RE: Harrasment by Lawyears from Tikona

diptarshi said:

Dear Mr. Chaudhary,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to our conversation on Feb 3, 2014, we confirm there are no dues pending and no refund is applicable for your account. We will ensure the bill reminder calls are stopped within 24 hours.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on our toll free number 1-800-209-4276 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Regards,
Tikona Care

Hi Diptarshi,
I have seen numerous cases all over many forums, similar to you, VICTIM of TIKONA DISCONNECTION issue. I am also now going through the same pain.
Despite of my numerous Mails, Requests, Forum-posts, they are not ready to accept my DEACTIVATION request,. Any customer care officer is STRICTLY AVOIDING replying my mails. I believe now there might be hard stand strategy behind the screen to harass customers who request disconnection.
Please suggest me, how can I handle this situation. I think very soon, I might also be a victim of this fraud.

Thank you.

Sah

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors