Harassment by Tikona after taking the wireless broadband

DO you like |Tikona network?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi,

This is regarding pathetic services provided by Tikona Digital networks (broadband internet service provider) in Bangalore, BEML layout near Hypercity.

I have taken 4MBPS plan from them & since the day I have taken the connection & whole first two weeks there was no internet connection, I have been trying to get even 250KBPS speed constantly. It hardly connects all the time and whenever you are in midst of some urgent work it goes down. Whenever I call to their technical service desk 02240629629 every-time I get the reply as your problem will be rectified with 2 to 4 hrs.. It didn't resolve after 200 hrs also...

I have been fighting for service disconnection after paying 6 months rental in the beginning.... they are not taking my complaint at all... always they are saying we'll waive off your unconnected days...
Finally, they took my complaint, saying our team will call you tomorrow, I have not even received any call for my problem. When I called back to Technical Service Desk they said it would take one more day as the engineer was busy, our back end team is working in already... I don't know weather they are working on MARS or in earth....

I am paying 850 Rs. on monthly basis to get 4 MBPS, but I don't even get 250KBPS. It would be great if anyone from consumer service can help to get this resolved.

Can anyone tell me where we should file a legal complaints against Tikona for their harassment.....

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have noted your post. In order to assist you further, we would require your contact or Tikona User ID details. We have assigned a reference number # TIKAP3390 to your case. Requesting you to mention the reference number in the subject line while sharing your details with us on tikonacare@tikona.in

Regards,
Tikona Care

sivaramakrishna09 said:
Hi,

This is regarding pathetic services provided by Tikona Digital networks (broadband internet service provider) in Bangalore, BEML layout near Hypercity.

I have taken 4MBPS plan from them & since the day I have taken the connection & whole first two weeks there was no internet connection, I have been trying to get even 250KBPS speed constantly. It hardly connects all the time and whenever you are in midst of some urgent work it goes down. Whenever I call to their technical service desk 02240629629 every-time I get the reply as your problem will be rectified with 2 to 4 hrs.. It didn't resolve after 200 hrs also...

I have been fighting for service disconnection after paying 6 months rental in the beginning.... they are not taking my complaint at all... always they are saying we'll waive off your unconnected days...
Finally, they took my complaint, saying our team will call you tomorrow, I have not even received any call for my problem. When I called back to Technical Service Desk they said it would take one more day as the engineer was busy, our back end team is working in already... I don't know weather they are working on MARS or in earth....

I am paying 850 Rs. on monthly basis to get 4 MBPS, but I don't even get 250KBPS. It would be great if anyone from consumer service can help to get this resolved.

Can anyone tell me where we should file a legal complaints against Tikona for their harassment.....
Dear Subscriber,

This is a gentle reminder to follow-up on your concern listed on Apr 28, 2015. Requesting you to share details in order for us to assist/resolve your concern. Kindly share your details with us on tikonacare@tikona.in mentioning your assigned reference number TIKAP3390 in the subject line.

Regards,
Tikona Care

sivaramakrishna09 said:
Hi,

Dear Subscriber,

Gentle reminder # 2

We have not received your information for us to take it forward. We now request you to share your detail on our official Tikona Forum - forum.tikona.in by mentioning the reference number in the subject line.

Regards,
Tikona Care

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors