HP Laptop break down issue.

Hi,

I bought this laptop 8 months back and was very happy to use it.
I restarted my laptop as one of my application was not working and on restart the
Laptop automatically started with HP BIOS update and before i could read anything or press any buttons it started with the BIOS update. I left it isolated as i thought it
would take some time and left for my work , on coming back the laptop was not working at all, power button was glowing up and fan making some noise and screen not showing up anything. I made several attempts to start it but the screen didn't showed up anything. I had three years of international warranty on this laptop and as i moved to USA, I connected with HP USA team who in turned told me to get this laptop back in India to get it repaired from HP Indian as they might not have parts for my laptop. Its a shame on HP being a global company not able to look for laptop manufactured by them in so called technically advanced country and proving with the international warranty. They don't even take the responsibility to ship my laptop to India as its there duty to do so after taking up the warranty and me paying out 85K for the laptop. I am very upset with this service and regret of not buying a Macbook instead of HP. Wont ever recommend HP to anyone due to such issues and BIOS update seem to be very common in HP laptops. Guys please be wise and make a right choice.

I want HP India to provide me solution for this either they get it replaced by HP USA or it should be shipped to India by HP itself.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors