Grievance about cash withdrawal from Axis Bank ATM

Reference to the subject cited above and subsequent correspondences, SR237088660 dt. 03.09.2012 and SR241812524 dt.10.10.2012, I regret to state that till date I have not been received any clear picture and it is regardless to say that each and every time I speak to the Customer Care Executives, they are tranquilizing me by asking me to forward/ instruct to do this and that. Though I have done as far as they have instructed but the outcome is yet on zero.

For your scrutiny, I would like to mention again the incidence happened with me; I have visited the AXIS Bank ATM located at Gamaria on dt.02.09.2012 by 10.30AM, have entered the amount of Rs.100/- for withdrawal but unfortunately the ATM does not dispensed the amount. Then again I entered Rs.500/- and I get the same but during the time being I get my Balance Slip debited with Rs.10000/- from my ICICI Bank Account. I am hereby enclosing the scanned slip copies for your information.

Since, have been associating from a long time with a brand like ICICI, I should never expect such kind of recklessness from the organization. I am grateful that since I open my account, I have not faced such kind of situation earlier.

Humbly, I plea your kind support and coordination on this matter, as a person like me, whose Net worth is Rs.8900 per month salary without any other source of Income, the amount is very valuable and I am facing financial crunch during this festive season; rather, guide me what is the procedure I have to follow to recuperate the debited amount of Rs.10000/-. Else, kindly mention whether ICICI Bank or AXIS Bank will forfeit the amount and to whom I have to take step so as would be deemed fit.

Hope you will anticipate the matter and do the needful at the earliest.

[attachment=33][attachment=34][attachment=35]

Attachments

expert

Administrator
Staff member
RE: Grievance pertaining to withdrawal of cash from Non-ICICI ATM

This is unusual. If I trust you then Axis Bank will know easily of this much of excess amount remaining in the ATM and they can refund it.
In accounts nobody does mistake so they only need to tally the amount and give a refund to you.

ICICI bank has nothing to do with this - this is what I see.

Sir, thanks for your concern, I have already consulted with AXIS Bank personnel, they said they have refund the amount to ICICI Bank. But till now it has not been credited on my ICICI account, and the ICICI personnel saying that they have not received any amount from AXIS Bank and ask me to log an FIR against Bank. Where as, the circle Inspector told me that they can't log any FIR against Bank there must be an Individual against whom the FIR will be logged.

I have put down an request for providing the CCTV Clippings but that also i haven't received up to till date.

Pls advise.

Regards,
RS SAMAL

Expert said:
This is unusual. If I trust you then Axis Bank will know easily of this much of excess amount remaining in the ATM and they can refund it.
In accounts nobody does mistake so they only need to tally the amount and give a refund to you.

ICICI bank has nothing to do with this - this is what I see.

expert

Administrator
Staff member

I suggest you talk to Banking Ombudsman of your area. He has power to take right action. There is no use of Police action since only negligence is there and no fraud is there.

Hi,

We have made a note of the service request number and we'll get back to you soon to assist you.

Regards,
ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

radhas.samal@gmail.com said:
Reference to the subject cited above and subsequent correspondences, SR237088660 dt. 03.09.2012 and SR241812524 dt.10.10.2012, I regret to state that till date I have not been received any clear picture and it is regardless to say that each and every time I speak to the Customer Care Executives, they are tranquilizing me by asking me to forward/ instruct to do this and that. Though I have done as far as they have instructed but the outcome is yet on zero.

For your scrutiny, I would like to mention again the incidence happened with me; I have visited the AXIS Bank ATM located at Gamaria on dt.02.09.2012 by 10.30AM, have entered the amount of Rs.100/- for withdrawal but unfortunately the ATM does not dispensed the amount. Then again I entered Rs.500/- and I get the same but during the time being I get my Balance Slip debited with Rs.10000/- from my ICICI Bank Account. I am hereby enclosing the scanned slip copies for your information.

Since, have been associating from a long time with a brand like ICICI, I should never expect such kind of recklessness from the organization. I am grateful that since I open my account, I have not faced such kind of situation earlier.

Humbly, I plea your kind support and coordination on this matter, as a person like me, whose Net worth is Rs.8900 per month salary without any other source of Income, the amount is very valuable and I am facing financial crunch during this festive season; rather, guide me what is the procedure I have to follow to recuperate the debited amount of Rs.10000/-. Else, kindly mention whether ICICI Bank or AXIS Bank will forfeit the amount and to whom I have to take step so as would be deemed fit.

Hope you will anticipate the matter and do the needful at the earliest.

I am visit to Icici bank Jamshedpur,The Bank manger said axis bank not sent CCTV CLIPPING.Sir please advice me What shall I do?

Please sir Recover my 10000 amount.

With regards.
Radhashyam Samal.

Sir, thanks for your concern, I have already consulted with AXIS Bank personnel, they said they have refund the amount to ICICI Bank. But till now it has not been credited on my ICICI account, and the ICICI personnel saying that they have not received any amount from AXIS Bank and ask me to log an FIR against Bank. Where as, the circle Inspector told me that they can't log any FIR against Bank there must be an Individual against whom the FIR will be logged.

I have put down an request for providing the CCTV Clippings but that also i haven't received up to till date.

Pls advise.

Regards,
RS SAMAL

Pls advise.

Regards,
RS SAMAL

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Reference to the Complaint No.201213005001705, 201213012001008 and 201213012001218, I am not satisfied with the bank clippings provided. As, the clipping evidence shown are of 02.09.2012 and the mentioned time is 10:07hrs, where as the summary provided in the same evidence is of 10:6hrs; it is my faith that the Axis Bank is tampering the proof and not providing the detail. Also, I would like to mention that the transactions they have provided for a time span is also doubtful because one of the transaction which I have done (9794) is missing of the same date.

Bank Personnel are saying that somebody else has withdrawn the money, as far as I am concern that without my debit card and password nobody can withdraw the money from ATM and I am fully aware that I have logged out properly. In the provided clip evidence a Person is shown who has entered just after me and the bank is suspecting that he has done the mishap. I do not resemble the person who has done the transaction after me. Kindly guide me what I should do now, I request you kindly intervene the matter and do the needful to get the amount back on my account.

I am feeling ditched, harassed, helpless and restless since the transaction wrongly debited amount of Rs.10,000.00 of 02.09.2012.

I am here by enclosing the documents and the information provide by bank as well as the ATM slips with red marks for your identification.

Regards,

Radha Shyam Samal

+91 9771410805

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Reference to the Complaint No.201213005001705, 201213012001008 and 201213012001218, I am not satisfied with the bank clippings provided. As, the clipping evidence shown are of 02.09.2012 and the mentioned time is 10:07hrs, where as the summary provided in the same evidence is of 10:6hrs; it is my faith that the Axis Bank is tampering the proof and not providing the detail. Also, I would like to mention that the transactions they have provided for a time span is also doubtful because one of the transaction which I have done (9794) is missing of the same date.

Bank Personnel are saying that somebody else has withdrawn the money, as far as I am concern that without my debit card and password nobody can withdraw the money from ATM and I am fully aware that I have logged out properly. In the provided clip evidence a Person is shown who has entered just after me and the bank is suspecting that he has done the mishap. I do not resemble the person who has done the transaction after me. Kindly guide me what I should do now, I request you kindly intervene the matter and do the needful to get the amount back on my account.

I am feeling ditched, harassed, helpless and restless since the transaction wrongly debited amount of Rs.10,000.00 of 02.09.2012.

I am here by enclosing the documents and the information provide by bank as well as the ATM slips with red marks for your identification.

Regards,

Radha Shyam Samal

+91 9771410805

expert

Administrator
Staff member

You can easily go to consumer court. Court has power to order those clips and send questions from your behalf. You can fight your case yourself. Looks like Axis bank wants to keep your money. After you receive all replies from ICICI and Axis bank, send Axis bank a notice before go approach the consumer court.

expert

Administrator
Staff member

It is simple - but don't hire any lawyer. Prepare your detailed complaint( you are complainant and Axis Bank - defendant use only these terms). Make 3-4 copies of it. Make a DD( check the amount with the consumer court). Take envelops with postal stamps. Have little patience.

What happened to your complaint with Banking Ombudsman?

Banking Ombudsman advised me to put the case into Consumer Court, accordingly have filed a court case with the help of Lawyer SK Das and paid Rs.150 for Documentation and Rs.500 for his fees. The lawyer told me the case no. as 128/12-12. It is really ridiculous and matter of harassment to chase for own money.

RS SAMAL
+91 9771410805

Expert said:
It is simple - but don't hire any lawyer. Prepare your detailed complaint( you are complainant and Axis Bank - defendant use only these terms). Make 3-4 copies of it. Make a DD( check the amount with the consumer court). Take envelops with postal stamps. Have little patience.

What happened to your complaint with Banking Ombudsman?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors