Getting Torture for wrong bill payment.

I am very disappoint with Airtel service.

I did MNP in October, previously I was using Vodafone, then I changed it to Airtel, while doing MNP I requested for 3g plan but at the same time, One guy name his name is Amit he works with airtel lower parel branch his no. is 9773097987, And he gave information like, "If you activate 3g plan then it wont work in pune so its better you take 2g plan" So then i thought as he is more informative person in all these things than me so I should go with his thoughts and I took 2g plan, and after this I Start my phone and I noticed one thing I requested for 2g plan and they activated my 3g services, regarding the same thing I informed them, so I got reply like, "May be you are in 3g Network coverage that's why your getting 3g speed but you have activated with 2g plan so no need to worry" and the same month I received bill of RS. 1500/ I guess. by saying 3g usage. First thing is that I am not gonna pay this fake bill and yes of course this is not my mistake As I got wrong information from you services provider, if its my mistake I am ready ready to pay for it. And now a days literally I am getting torture for Airtel customer services (I really don't understand what Kind of service they provide)
And pretty interesting part is today I got Warning call from them, and that customer care lady were saying on the phone if you don't pay the bill, I am gonna block your all no. and I ll call to your contact and tell everyone this is "fake and chor" lady.. And that lady contact no. is 9987055686, I don't know her name.. and that lady was not even ready to listen anything.

My postpaid Contact No. Is 9664150706 (Currently all services has been stop for this no.)

Please look into this matter asap, This matter is getting so much hectic for me..

waiting for positive respond.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors