GATI - Never PRAGATI

1. Booked GATI KWE for logistic Solution
a. Contacted GATI Executive for sending Packages from Belgaum to Ahmedabad.
b. Well Estimation was provided to me and transparency was maintained
c. It was Good till enquiring for my logistic issues.

2. Package Packing
a. Used a single layer of gunny bag to pack my 4 cartons and left the 5th one i.e. rack unpacked
b. I was bit satisfied with the packing as same was promised during the booking.

3. Package Picking
a. After complete payment Made consignment was picked up and Invoice: Docket Number: 446972461 was given to me.
b. Simple process not an issue at all.

4. Tracking Status
a. Bit Tricky as it shows the wrong destination on GATI tracking portal. When I Enquired to customer care for the same and it was taken care of and responded on very next working day.

5. Delivery Part 1
a. On the estimated date of delivery, 4 packed cartons are delivered out of 5 and I was told that other package was not able to load in to the carrier from the ware house so that will be delivered next day ,I took that normally and I signed the delivery invoice with a comment that one package is left.

b. But I was feeling little weird that the delivery vehicle didn’t had space for single Open Rack. I thought they might have forgot 5th package and human error can be neglected.

c. While delivering 4 cartons the delivery boy left the cartons on ground floor of the building and he didn’t even had the courtesy to at least load the packages in the elevator and deliver the same at my door step.

6. Follow up with GATI for 5th unpacked package which was not delivered for the first time.
a. I was waiting for my last Package i.e. One single open (Not Packed) Rack
b. After waiting for 2 days, I called GATI office and they transferred my call to Nearest warehouse or GATI Office from my destination address, and the Worst Experience of my life Started which forces me to realise that I should never ever go with GATI.
c. The Employee who picked the call at GATI office nearest to destination address was very rude. I guess either he was un-educated or do not have etiquettes to HOW TO TALK WITH LADIES. He was so rude and adamant that while talking that I realised that I have taken one of the worst decisions to opt for GATI - So called brand for logistic solutions.
d. In beginning of the conversation he said that all packages were already delivered but when I threatened him that I will complain then he replied in affirmative. It made me feel like GATI didn’t want to deliver my r remaining package i.e. an old Rack. I guess GATI liked my rack so much that they wanted to keep the rack for themselves.

7. Delivery Part 2
a. DELIVERY PART 2 came in picture due to fault in GATI Management who do not know how to deliver the logistics solution. Delivery boy called me thrice while delivering the last remaining package and asked me to pick the package from a point 500m far from the delivery address i.e. on New CG Road, Ahmedabad.
b. If someone can answer from management then kindly let me know why the hell delivery boy called me to pick the 5th package 500m far from my delivery address, it is the same address at which he had already delivered 4 cartons earlier.
c. When I reached to the point to pick the package I was in for a rude shock. I found that there is one package lying on the roadside and there is no one around there, after investigating there I found that it was my 5th package (old rack) which was not delivered earlier.
d. I would like to ask the concerned authority to kindly let me know is this the way to deliver package ??? Either you or your employees don’t know how to provide logistic solution or kindly get trained yourself and provide some of that training to your good for nothing employees.
f. It was my fault that I choose GATI for my logistic issues but I am educated enough to learn from my experience that do not ever choose GATI for any type of solution.

With competitors like Agarwal/DTDC/Bluedart/Ekart I think your days in this industry are numbered. At least I will not be availing your services in future and I will ask my dear ones to follow the suit. Remember not everyone is a Salman khan who do not require word of mouth publicity for their films to earn – you guys are in consumer facing service business and here consumers like us are the KING. If you provide good service then we will recommend you to others else vice-versa. I think I have given you enough free advice, but I know you guys are so lethargic you will not even have the time read my mail.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors