Fullerton India mentally abused there customer on Social Media

WHOM SO IT MAY CONCERN

This is Pooja Bhanushali and I took Personal Loan from FICC India 5 Years back however i had made the payment for all the EMI and only last 2 EMI was pending. After many months i got a call from lady from FICC credit or collection department and started asking me for payment, as i was jobless i told her that at present i will not be able to make the payment but i am searching for a job and once i get job i will surly make the payment with interest...but that lady started abusing me in Hindi madam Job nahi hain toh khana nahi khate kya...toh payment kar doo...khana mat kho and many more...all this statement she started using with me...lessing to this i even lost my passion and told her that i will now not make the payment and disconnected the call....after few days I got a Friend request from a lady name Anchal Singh looking as female name i accepted the request. and after few hours she started commenting on all my posts comments were Madam k thaak chaak toh dhekho...aur loan bharne ki aukaat nahi next post Madam ko bolo loan amount pay kare aur thaak chaak kaam kare Next post Madam ghumne firne k paise hain laken bank ka loan bhara nahi jata

My husband saw all these comments and he directly msg her on FB messenger asked her who is she and what she want. she started that she is from FICC and she want to get the payment any how. since then i am continuously getting calls from FICC for the payment from different different people and department but when i asked about this girl they refuse to give details but start abusing for the payment. Now i do not know how but they got my office as well as residence number also and they keep calling and abusing my family members and office security at reception.

I do not understand who has given a rights to FICC to write on my personal or social media. I have all the screenshots with this regards and the lady agreed that she will delete the comments and unfortunately she deleted the comments so i do not have those proof but yes i do have the conversation with my husband where she agreed and also gave FICC address to make the payment.

FICC has no right to go and abuse there customer at any cost. I want the lady to stand in front of me. I will not make any payment till the time else stop calling me.

Take this as a serious matter and escalation or else i have to address this to court and register a FIR.

My Contact details 9773209155

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors