Frustrated with the service of SBI bank.

Hi,

Me self is Ganesh Chand Kandpal. I have a saving account in SBI bank from past few years.

First of all they have detected the amount from my account on wrong way & after that i have sent them lots of mail but they are not replied of those mail & since morning i have tried to contact their call center but since morning their all the executives are busy & no one has picked up the call.
Their customer care services are so dull & lazy. i have sent them to fax also but not received any reply from their. They had mentally frustrated to me.

Regards
Ganesh Chand [/font]
:mad::(

expert

Administrator
Staff member
In PSU banks fax, email, phone and online complaints don't work. They are simply not interested to work since their salary and promotion is not related to their work or customer service. SBI employees are same as BSNL Babus or Railways inquiry clerk.

Whenever you want to take any loan always go for PSU banks. If you want good customer service then go for private banks.

I also have occasionally got into wrong deduction of balance in my SBI account. So I then went to Bank Manager, wrote a letter and they reversed it.
There is no way out for it.

Don't think too much! Also never use PSU bank lockers since all locker thefts happen in PSU banks only. Guess why :)

ganeshchand said:
Hi,

Me self is Ganesh Chand Kandpal. I have a saving account in SBI bank from past few years.

First of all they have detected the amount from my account on wrong way & after that i have sent them lots of mail but they are not replied of those mail & since morning i have tried to contact their call center but since morning their all the executives are busy & no one has picked up the call.
Their customer care services are so dull & lazy. i have sent them to fax also but not received any reply from their. They had mentally frustrated to me.

Regards
Ganesh Chand [/font]
:mad::(

I am using IDBI bank for the last one year. They are the best, best hospitality and good service. Try it, if its available in your locality.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors