Fraudulent Information Provided by HDFC Phone Banker (lost 6000 bucks)

There was an offer on Iphone 7, if u buy Iphone 7 through HDFC credit card then you will get 6000 cashback. I have contacted HDFC PhoneBanker/CustomerCare Exeecutive multiple times to enquire about this offer and they told me that offer is applicable on Iphone 7. After taking confirmation from Phone Banker, I have purchased Iphone 7 through HDFC credit card because my credit limit is 50k and iphone 7 price was 53k, Exceeded amount of 3k above my credit I have paid through another payment mode after taking confirmation from ur executive and they told me still u will be eligible for cashback. All these queries, I have already explained to the Phone Banker and HDFC abnk executive and they told me the offer is still applicable, u can do payment of exceeded payment via another payment mode. Now, I have purchased the phone and they are saying we won't give you confirmation that you will receive cashback. I have already done the payment and my credit card limit is exhausted because of buying Iphone 7 and still after taking confirmation from ur phone banker HDFC people are saying u are not eligible for cashback. Because of Fraudulent Information Provided from your side. I am 6000 bucks down. Please resolve this issue asap as i am fed up of talking and mailing HDFC people and to their grievance cell.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors