Fraud transaction on ICICI debit card

On 18th April 2016, my debit card was fraudulently used by someone to make a online purchase of Rs.19,500/- on Snapdeal.
I immediately informed ICICI bank, Cyber crime team, and Snapdeal about the fraudulent transaction.Instead of stopping and cancelling the order , Snapdeal did nothing but just keep delaying my complaints for 10 days. After which they accepted that the charge was made on their site.
Snapdeal complaint no: 22347886
I provided all the details they needed to stop the order before it was being delivered but they have no ethics whatsoever and only care about their own profit. Till date, i havent received my money back. I did some research and found out there are a lot of people like me, who have been scammed by snapdeal for ridiculous amounts of money, and snapdeal always had the same course of action. they did not stop any fraud order inspite of being informed on the very first day. I want everyone to know that Snadeal's employees might themselves be involved in this scam as they are perfectly aware of the lousy customer service by snapdeal nd they might be taking advantage of that.
Screw you snapdeal, i will take you down anyhow. whatever it takes.
FIR copy attached

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors