Fraud By Online shopping Site Timtara.com

I have purchased Sony Cybershot DSC-H70 16MP Digital Camera(Black) (OrderId - 10163255) via Timtara.com for rs 10,689 on 3 Jan 2012 and paid for the same at same day via My HDFC Credit Card but still I am unable to get it after that there are lots of times more then 50+ Times I have tried to contact with there customer support no which they have mentioned in their site but no one has picked my call and also made complain against it at mail Id customerfirst@timtara.com , after mailing they don't reply and don't cancel my order Even they have mentioned that If I will pay using credit card then they will deliver product with in 7 working days today is their 8th working day but still I am unable to get my product so sir please take any hard action against it as soon as possible. Sir I have saved screen shot for all so as a poof I can submit them. Sir i want my money back with proper compensation as they have wasted a lot of my time, kindly please help me in refunding all money back to me as soon as possible

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors