For Mobile replacement

Respected sir/mam,

This side Tridipa Biswas. I am M.tech. student.
Main problem I am facing in samsung NOTE-4:

1. Incoming & Outgoing call time I am unable to get opposite side voice.
2. After using 10 -15 mints its being warm.(whole set too much heat)
3. Unable to catch - up any network.
4. Connecting the charger that time it is blinking.
5. Mobile fully shutdown it have 85% charge.

In this time it is fully switched off.

I bought it 22nd may from GURGAON, since that time I am getting problem. lots of time I talked with samsung's customer care. I visited Tambaram service center ,chennai -45. They are tried for switched on then they are taking it under observation.After they called me & they are tell to me it is mother board problem.That time I am requesting for mobile replacement in service center manager,He told me you are same customer we are replacing your previous mobile that's why we are not doing any replacement for you in this time,same issue given to me samsung customer care.Even castomer care ,service center they are talking with me very badly...they are harassing me lots.

As a customer concern I am requesting to samsung (through <3 month)still now I am getting dissatisfaction with this product.But they are not helping me.

So this my humble request to you kindly help me for replacement.I believe you are truly understand my problem...and solve it as soon as possible.Please help me (replace my mobile).

Kindly revert to this mail. I shall be more glad if my request is proceed.

Warm regards,
Tridipa Biswas

Mobile: 9566215323
phone: tri.anu1920@gmail.com

(***Kindly Think on customer prospective then revert , where I have spend huge amount and time on this phone***)
:(

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors