Flipkart Online Fraud

Sir/Madam, I am a new user on flipkart & made my first purchase through flipkart app..
Order No. OD014510212028700000
Product name- Cherokee Slim Fit Men's trousers (3 Quantity)
The order was successfully placed & I got an email from the company that it will deliver the order by 1st Dec.
Now when I have not received the order on committed date, i thought to Check the website..
But it was embarrassing that the flipkart has marked my order as returned by me (which is never received & attempted for delivery on my address)
Now I thought to raise the complaint against them on the website..
But when I have logged to the website as well as flipkart app, it is showing that there are no orders in your account & therefore I am not able to select the option to raise the complaint but then i finally made a complaint through another route..
Now I called there toll free customer care 18002089898 where they apologize their mistake & told that it is the mistake of courier partner & we will resolve the same within 48 hours..
Today i received the call from Flipkart's Executive Mr. Naim who told me that they will not ship the product to me because i have cancelled my order which is totally a lie(coz i havnt done that)..
Now I want to make the Flipkart & its concerned management punish for their fraudulent practices which is unjustified & not backed by law..
I have all the emails/snapshots/recording ready..
Aniruddh

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors