Flipkart-OD001378034913800700[Incident:141201-022403-defective product supplied twice

I tried purchasing a mobile phone via flipkart. As i wanted to purchase a Moto G phone , i had no other option but to get it from Flipkart.

I received the product which was a defective one. I asked for a product replacement and didn't get any response from them.
They have a replacement window of just one month and i think they are trying their best to pass-by that time and come up with an excuse then.

Why do they offer such deals when they can't stand by the promises they make to the customers and secondly they do not respond to the mails that you would send them. With each mail i send they keep on extending the deadline to next 3-4 days.

I have already made the payment for the product and this is what i am going through now.
Is this the kind of culture Sachin and Binny Bansal are trying to cultivate in the company? They might have done well in the past but the way Flipkart's services have a taken a toll in the past, am sure they are loosing a big slice to other e-comm players.
i want the authorities to please involve and do the justice.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors