Flipkart Hype and Horror

Hi,

Flipkart sucks in direct proportion to the billion dollar funding it gets.

In my humbler opinion, it would be prudent for the mega buck fund providers of Flipkart to get a rain check of the customer service that the online retailer provides. Simply because their money shall go down the drain once the Flipkart bubble burst, like my money however small in comparison has.

I happen to order a shoe from Flipkart on July 30. It was delivered to me after 7 days.

On requesting a replacement of the same product of a smaller size, I was informed that the `re-seller has disapproved' return of the pair of shoes.

Has anyone who has ever shopped on Flipkart ever seen a caveat that GOODS ONCE SOLD SHALL NOT BE REPLACED OR EXCHANGED?

No. And despite continuous exchange of mails with Flipkart my payment has been wasted on a pair of shoe that is one size too large and the retailer continuing to claim that my issue shall be resolved continously shifting deadlines.

What a rip-off.

And for clarification, the shoe size 8 that I ordered was also not incorrect and cannot be considered wrong. Since an ealier pair (Puma) which I had bought from Flipkart was also size 8 and was a perfect fit.

It clearly seems that committment to the consumer is as slimy as the shoe sizes it sells.

Why the heck does Flipkart not run a banner headline on its pages simply stating that GOODS ONCE SOLD SHALL NOT BE EXCHANGED.

Such would keep customers like me far away from the retailer which I anyways will from my horror experience.

Caveat Emptor should be the new slogan for FLIPKART !!!!!!!!!!

Ajoy K DaS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors