Flipkart Fraud Scheme

Ordered a specific brand of Mobile back Cover which cost Rs.119/- on Discount Offer which Flipkart Claim its actual value Rs.1199/-
Paid the money in advance using online banking.
After 5 days, i received a parcel and opened to find a different brand which is ugly and spoiled.
Called up the customer care to report and requested to send the same. Came to know Flipkart only refund the money once the product is returned/collected and the money will be released only in a week's time.
As a matter of fact i selected the right product i wanted, paid as instructed and waited for 5 days; now i am forced to wait for another 7 days to get my money back. And also i did not get the product i ordered.

This is not just one case; i myself have experienced more than 7 times in a total order of about 20 nos.

Sending a wrong, gullible and spoiled product instead of a credible brand/product which the customer has rightly ordered.
As per the statistics, Flipkart delivers more than 2 million products on a daily basis across India. Of which about half of the products are sent wrongly either intentionally or by mistake.
That is a million product which is been cleared off from Flipkart warehouses which other wise does not sell or no single customer will ever buy those products.
Only less than 40% customers who received wrong product take the effort to return;
Flipkart in reality cheats, deceives and breach the Trust & faith Online customers has put on it.
Also they hold the money for about a fortnight, which accumulates to billions of Rupees on any given day. Billions of rupees in Flipkart account getting accumulated and cycled only in a fortnight is a huge Scheme - a fraudster scheme which any body with sense could understand.

Thanks for sharing on flipkart shopping experience , when ever i want buy products online i'll check the reviews of the product as well as buyer.. and do you know 2 months some one order a mobile phone and he received 2 mangoes in the box ...
you can check in the youtube...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors