Facing problem with LG handset E612 : Poor Service

I am facing this problem with LG handset E612 which i purchased about 5 month ago. I am speaking with LG customer service team from a long time. After several visits they are telling me that the handset you have purchase is not a good handset. The Manager(Mr Vishal Sharma) himself admit that the processing speed of this handset is not that good. We already have tried what what we could but we cant help you any more that person is so adamant that he didn't allowed me to speak and directly informed me that do what you can do. you want to go to the next level you can but we cant do any thing for you.

I feel like a fool that i am dealing with such a company who doesn't even care about there customer and make them realize that they have done a big mistake buying there product.

I spend 45000 buying 2 LG phones know i am getting this customer service from them. Really a shame on such a big name.

LG has launched so many mobile phones in last few years and now it is again in the market with its latest smart phone named as LG Optimus One. This handset is fully loaded with latest features and applications.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors