Extra Charges of Rs. 148 for shortformat thing

Does any one else got this type of extra charges in bill?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My self Bunty Chugh, and my mobile number is 8447735017 I am using this number since last 20 months. Vodafone was providing Satisfactory services earlier. But from last few months i am getting really dissatisfied with the unwanted charges for my vodafone number. 2 months ago i received my bill of Rs.730 for the bill cycle 3rd April to 2nd May. In that bill there was extra charges of Rs. 99 for downloads by name shotformat_dwnlp_9 which was not used by me and even not aware of it. So i first searched through Internet what is that shotformat thing then i found that many of the customers are already complaining about that. So i called Vodafone CARE so many times situation became so worse that i was going to discontinue my services with Vodafone and i raised a request for that they had barred all my services. Then i received a call from Vodafone Re tension team. They informed me that my money will be reversed in next bill. Then again i decided to continue with Vodafone Today after 2 months in my bill cycle of 3rd June to 2nd July Again i am charged with Rs. 148 which includes the same shortformat_dwnlp_9 thing for Rs 99 and also one extra download charge of biddeal_49 for Rs. 49 which i never used and dont know whats that thing is. I also called Customer Care today itself that told me that we cant reverse this money. I am really dissatisfied this time from Vodafone that’s why filing this Complain against them. Everytime i call Customer Care they tell me that i am a valuable Customer etc etc. Is it the way to handle Valuable Customer to charge Extra Money for their Value.?? I want my sum of Rs. 148 back along with Tax Deductions otherwise i will have to discontinue with the Vodafone any more and have to take more steps towards filing the complains at higher levels.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors