Electrolux Washing Machine not fixed under warranty

We had purchased Electrolux Washing Machine on 19-September-2012 from Vijay Sales in Infiniti Mall, Andheri (West). This machine has two years warranty. In July 2014 we first registered a complaint for the machine giving electric shocks. A person from their service center Cooling Services (Tel 65278002) responded and found a part needed to be replaced. He replaced some parts twice but the machine now had completely stopped working. We requested a senior engineer to be sent several times on their call center number 18602001212. However the same person was referred again and again despite a promise that a new engineer will be sent. Now for the past 3-4 weeks they have been telling us that a part is needed and has been ordered which will come in 2-3 days. The first time the service center told me the part has come but is faulty so another was ordered which would come in 2-3 days. After I called again after 3-4 days they said part has come and they will replace in the evening. But nobody came and I called again the next day. Then they said no part has come and they will check consignment and call me. No body called me and when I asked again they keep telling me the part will come in 3-4 days. It has been 3 weeks and still no part. I have complained to their call center and to Mr Hamid their area manager but I only get the same response of "the part is coming." It has been almost 3 months without any resolution for this problem and now the area manager doesnot even pick up my calls and I only get the standard "the part is coming" response from everyone.

A washing machine is an essential part of a household now. It has caused us extreme inconvenience and very expensive laundry bills because of waiting for them to fix the machine in 2-3 days as they always promise.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors