Duped by Samsung Service Center

I had unfortunately purchased a 1.5T Split AC of Samsung Make, in the year 2011 by paying around INR 30K. In 2013 it malfunctioned. I called up their service center, Vision Cool Service and they replaced the condenser saying that it has leakage. I paid around INR 3K+.
After few days, the AC again malfunctioned and they replaced the PCB. Couple of weeks later the AC again malfunctioned and this time they repaired the compressor (It was on warranty). I was livid at their quality of service and Samsung's Eastern Regional Head promised me that in future I wont be facing any issue with AC. By that time I was pretty sure that this Vision Cool Service, their Official Service Center In Kolkata is a den of frauds since they were reluctant in giving back the replaced spare.
Now this year the AC has again malfunctioned. I was not sure if any remaining parts of that were due anymore for repair but this Service Center guys found same. These shameless guys have now told me that the Coil of internal Unit and the filters need replacement and it will cost me another 9.5K rupees to repair.
I have not seen any fraudulent and pathetic service centers like that of Samsung India. I will share my issues in all the social media & consumer forums and request everyone on this forum not to buy Samsung ACs if possible, particularly those who are in Kolkata because their service center Vision Cool Service is full of frauds who do not even spare a single chance of cheating you.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors