Duped and no service- PR agency WWICS , Bangalore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear advisor,
It was in the year of 2010, when i had applied for PR to Canada in WWICS (firms name), Bangalore, and the firm told me that it would charge about 7-8 Lakhs for total procedure..(i was working in Bangalore at that time)

Initially they took about 3.2 Lacs to start the procedure and gave a lot of agreements and stuff to fill in. Suddenly after they took the money, they stopped entertaining my call and even replying me.

I tried to call their HO in Punjab, and complained but neither did they revert.

Now i stay in Ahmedabad for last 2 years, neither can I access Bangalore office nor the govt legal cell- Gujarat who could help me for this case which was held in Bangalore.

Its a almost 3 years, I am tired to call them every month.

please advice next course of action.

regards

expert

Administrator
Staff member
RE: duped and no service- PR agency

You could have tried to file FIR. But you should have filed in consumer forum too. I suppose you'd need to file the complaint within 3 years of the problem. But first I want to know the terms under which you have paid them the money.

As far as I know, you yourself can apply for Canadian PR. One my friend had done so.

WWICS Good Service Provider in Immigration

I applied my case in the year 2013. I received my Interview letter in month of Jan 2014. All the documents and preparation were made by Business department of WWICS head office, Mohali. They helped me in preparation of Interview. Mr. S.P.Gupta helped me for all over the documents preparation and prepartion for Interview and my Interview was successful. I and my family member are very happy due to your good services. We are thankful to WWICS Business department.

WWICS Best Immigration Consulatant

Great news, we got our passport with visa just now along with landing papers..

I am really thankful to all of you for your supports and efforts..

Many thanks for all team members in WWICS..

Many Thanks to Reena
Many Thanks to MR. Shankar
Many thanks to all team members for your supports, am sorry if i don't mention any names..

We are planning to go end of march, please i need your guidance for the following

a. Good place to settle (lading paper mentioned Toronto)

b. Good place for getting job easily

c. Good place for buying house

d. Good place for child education

Ms. Reena have sent some times back regarding one month accommodation and support from WWICS, i cant see that email, could

you pls send it to me again.. off-course i need discount on it

Also, please i need your guidance, what i should carry and what not, what are the papers required at immigration counter,

etc.

WWICS Fast, Efficient Service and Friendly Staff

I was amazed at how friendly the staff were with me in regards to my visa. I had difficulty in understanding the process but the staff spent the time to explain my process from start to finish.

I was surprised as to how quick the process was and also it was great value for money.

I would definitely recommend UK Visa to all my friends and WWICS family.

For Best Results, Hire The Best - WWICS Immigration

I would like to thank team WWICS who took care of my application for naturalization. Everything was well cordinated and was fast! Very efficient and professional!

Initially i landed in Canada and now about to become a US Citizen, and it is all because of their guidenace. Their knowledge on the immigration processes, and the way they always assure me and understand my requirements made the experience completely stress free!

WWICS Sharjah Branch

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the staff of WWICS, Sharjah Branch and WWICS group for helping us obtain our Canadian visa.
This time I would like to thank, from the depths of my heart, the Agency WWICS, the Sharjah Branch, especially Mr. Ajay Sharma who supported me in everything regarding my paper work. I believe that without him this would have been impossible.
Whenever I called him regarding this matter, He would answer the phone, clear all my doubts and he would encourage me.
I used to visit Sharjah office regularly regarding this matter. The staffs there were very friendly and welcomed me as if it was my own home.
I also thank Nimmy Nair for the support and encouragement she gave me.
Once again, I thank you all for the same.

Many thanks for the below email, I would like to take this opportunity to thank WWICS team to make this milestone possible for us. I especially would like to thank Mr. Shankar Sharma for his kind support, valuable advises professional handling of our case throughout the visa process which made our dream possible.

I am glad to have services from WWICS and strongly recommend for those who wish to immigrate. I wish all the best for your company in future endeavor in making peoples dreams come true.

I feel very glad and happy to inform you that i have got positive result in my skill assessment last week.
" Great Thanks" for your excellent guidance and support through the process of my application. I really appreciate your efforts for navigating me. From the day I took my decision to lodge application with WWICS, I was very confident that your team has all the expertise and qualification to successfully process my application to completion.I always received 100% support and advice from your team.
I have coordinated with your team and they are exceptionally good with profound knowledge of immigration procedures.

The level of commitment showed was extraordinary. All my queries are promptly answered and I was guided in right direction all the time. This gives me immense pleasure in thanking them for guidance and support during this process.

I would reiterate that, I am most happy with my experience at WWICS, and I will very strongly recommend you to anyone who comes to me asking for a good, genuine visa consultant.

I would once again like to thank you for all the efforts and I wish you success in all your business endeavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors