Dr.Viveka Kumar Cardiologist & Dr. Rajneesh Malhotra from MAX SAKET HOSPITAL NEW DELH

doctors have to give all the clarification what they did my father

• share what people think

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • can I get justice

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hello...I want to file a complaint against doctors of MAX SAKET HOSPITAL NEW DELHI..My father is no more due to doctors blunder mistake..he was fine whn admitted in max.he went only for angiography. Dr. Said 2 arteries blocked and we ll do stent formation.on 14 april 2014 he admitted and 15 dr. took him for stent at 4 clock in the evening by 6 dr came back and said stent formation failed so we ll do bipass surgery and immediately they take my fathet for bipass surgery. 1 clock at night shifted in I.C.U and on ventilator. Next day they said condition is stable but suddenly in 16 evening they said condition is not good and blood pressure is going down...dialysis and they do experiments..17 morning they declare he is no more...2 major surgeries with in 10 hours...I mean u r doing experment on human body...and they charged5 lakh rupees.in a normal bipass surgery 5 unit blood is enough for patient but unhone 20 unit blood mere father ko dia....bleeding did not stop from the starting of surgery...he was bleeding continuously.MY FATHER WAS 62 ONLY.widh in 3 days my family scattered due to doctors.who is accountable for my father death ..unexperienced doctors and staff....where is human value..5 lakh rupees too much for my middle class family....I want justice.please I hope u ll help us...plsssss I ll not leave those doctors...DR. VIVEKA KUMAR CARDIOLOGIST AND DR. RAJNEESH MALHOTRA SURGEON.Mjh mere father to wapas nh mil sakte par in dono ko punish katke m apni family ko justice dilana chahti hu....koi or inka shikar na bane...doctors ke wrong decision ne mjhse mere pita ko cheen lia..plsssss help me....thanks

Something similar happened with my Dad also on 4April, 2015 and he is no more. Viveka killed my Dad due to negligence...!!

nutan singh said:
Hello...I want to file a complaint against doctors of MAX SAKET HOSPITAL NEW DELHI..My father is no more due to doctors blunder mistake..he was fine whn admitted in max.he went only for angiography. Dr. Said 2 arteries blocked and we ll do stent formation.on 14 april 2014 he admitted and 15 dr. took him for stent at 4 clock in the evening by 6 dr came back and said stent formation failed so we ll do bipass surgery and immediately they take my fathet for bipass surgery. 1 clock at night shifted in I.C.U and on ventilator. Next day they said condition is stable but suddenly in 16 evening they said condition is not good and blood pressure is going down...dialysis and they do experiments..17 morning they declare he is no more...2 major surgeries with in 10 hours...I mean u r doing experment on human body...and they charged5 lakh rupees.in a normal bipass surgery 5 unit blood is enough for patient but unhone 20 unit blood mere father ko dia....bleeding did not stop from the starting of surgery...he was bleeding continuously.MY FATHER WAS 62 ONLY.widh in 3 days my family scattered due to doctors.who is accountable for my father death ..unexperienced doctors and staff....where is human value..5 lakh rupees too much for my middle class family....I want justice.please I hope u ll help us...plsssss I ll not leave those doctors...DR. VIVEKA KUMAR CARDIOLOGIST AND DR. RAJNEESH MALHOTRA SURGEON.Mjh mere father to wapas nh mil sakte par in dono ko punish katke m apni family ko justice dilana chahti hu....koi or inka shikar na bane...doctors ke wrong decision ne mjhse mere pita ko cheen lia..plsssss help me....thanks

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors