Disconnected but still charged by Tikona

i have raised a request for tikona disconnection on 30 Nov 2012
From that time onward i have called 7-8 times to disconnect the network. last time customer care guy told that just pay this month bill and your connection will be deactivate. so i payed the bill for same and thought that it is disconnected now. but next month again i received the bill and when i called customer care, they told we have not received any request for disconnection.
i have all call timing and details of when i called customer care in case if needed.

last week also i mailed 5-6 times to customer care, but no communication is done to me regarding that.

User ID 1108969830
Bangalore

RE: Torture by Tikona Care

narvaria said:
From that time onward i have called 7-8 times to disconnect the network. last time customer care guy told that just pay this month bill and your connection will be deactivate. so i payed the bill for same and thought that it is disconnected now. but next month again i received the bill and when i called customer care, they told we have not received any request for disconnection.
i have all call timing and details of when i called customer care in case if needed.

last week also i mailed 5-6 times to customer care, but no communication is done to me regarding that.

User ID 1108969830
Bangalore
Dear Subscriber ,

Greetings from Tikona.

Please be assured that your concern listed Mar 8, 2014 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.

Regards,
Tikona Care

narvaria said:

User ID 1108969830
Bangalore
Dear Mr. Narvaria,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to our conversation on March 11, 2014, we confirm that your account has been terminated.

We would like to inform you that the full and final settlement of your account has been concluded. Post which there are no dues pending against your account and no refund is applicable.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on our toll free number 1-800-209-4276 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Regards,
Tikona Care

Hi,
i have received a mail from tikona care that you connection is disconnected and you have RS. 0 as pending amount.

As per your request for termination of Tikona broadband User ID 1108969830, registered against your name, your service has been terminated.

Mentioned below are the Full and Final Settlement details for your Account no. 120515451:

Amount Payable : Rs.00/-

Total Payable Amount :Rs.00/-
and asked me to give modem. but i have not received any call to collect modem. and i called voluntary to return modem. but then also no one came to collect it.
But then i received a thrashing call from advocate and forced me to pay 2385 rs. she told pay within 15 minute otherwise u will receive a court notice then you have to come in delhi court so i payed the amount. tikona disconnection is just a nightmare for me. please look into the matter. and i called 2-3 times to take the modem but no one is coming to take it.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
If you've received this message, then first find out the reason you've been charged.

Such messages may be incorrect due to software issues.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors