Delay in dispatch of passport

Sir/Madam,
I have applied for the passport in the month of feb (27-2-2015) and police verification was complted on 2-3-2015. I hve not recieved my passport yet. My file num is HY3068328640915

1404018@ipeindia.org said:
Sir/Madam,
I have applied for the passport in the month of feb (27-2-2015) and police verification was complted on 2-3-2015. I hve not recieved my passport yet. My file num is HY3068328640915

Hi ,

What is the current status of your application.

Regards

pravinmourya99 said:
1404018@ipeindia.org said:
Sir/Madam,

Hi ,

What is the current status of your application.

Regards
[hr]
Its showing under review at regional passport office since i have applied i.e about
3months

Did u recived SMS from the passport , mentioning that the police verification report has been submitted for ur application.If not please check with the SP office. Ideally they should submit it with in 21 days .

How could i check whether police verification report has been submited....online status is showing that passport is under review.
One of my cousines passport case was also like me...she went to passport office at secundrabad. There she was given a token number when she got her turn she went to particular desk there she told her file.no from her application and she was told she will get her passport within 8 days and she got her passport after 8 days. but the reason behind delay in passport she was not told in the passport office

Hi ,

When a police verification is done then the local police stations sends a report (i.e documents collected from you and signed doucments from the references) to the SP office. SP office sends these doucments through courier to the Passport office and also they send updates online.The passport office after reception of courier updates the status and then it goes for printing.
So i would advice you to please go to the SP office and check when they send the report to the passport office.Get the courier no also_Once u have this inofrmation then u should visit the RPO(please check the timings for the same according to ur state).U will be given a token no and once ur no comes just explain them.They will have the exact details and if every things is fine they will update the status in -1-2 days and they will send ur passport for printing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors