COUNTRY VACATIONS
3-6-12/13, 4 th Floor,
AL-SAMAD BUILDING.
ABOVE UNIVERSAL BAKERS,
HIMAYAT NAGAR, HYD-29.
Contact no's : 91 - 40 - 4433 1330, 4433 1360
Fax no: 040-66463304- Recieption : 40077881/82
E-mail: customercare@countryvacationsmail.com

Re: Fraud done by Country vacations for holidays (Membership No. DT191462)

Dear Shaji Mathew/Phannendra Rao,

I had bought the Country vacations membership for 30 years of holiday vacations, from your Amrutha Castle Hyderabad on 17th July 2011. I regret to inform you that I have strong proof for my 30 years of India holiday vacations including 5 years of International vacation (as a complimentary) but now your executives/customer care is telling me that I have only 5 years of membership and my numerous verbal complaints/mail complaints to your personnel have yielded no results.

I approached to all below executive and provided my all documents but no one is bothering to reply and even I have sent my membership cancelation request on 17th November 2012, but still there is no response after 3 months now.
Mr. Ahmed Mohiuddin(9849023842,9010731115)
Mr. Afroz(9391233442)
Mr. Ajit(9052892896)
Mr. Augustin(7207160277)
Mr. Srinivas
Mr. Srikanth(9885136428)

Sent many mails to below mail ids
srinivasgupta@countryvacationsmail.com
customercare@countryvacationsmail.com
shaikyousuf_dsa@countryvacationsmail.com
CCIL@COUNTRYCLUBMAIL.COM
golluaruna@countryvacationsmail.com
ahmedmohiuddin@countryvacationsmail.com
srinivasdasu@countryvacationsmail.com
centralcustomercare@countryvacationsmail.com
response.team@countryvacationsmail.com

I request you to either provide my all offers presented in presentation or refund my money without any interest + compensation.

I don’t want to take any legal action if it will be refunded else there is no other way even I know there is cases pending in consumer forum is more than 2 lakhs but I am sure that it will be given in my favor with compensation + interest. I can provide 200% valid strong proof.

Thanking You,

Sincerely,

Suryakant
Membership No. DT191462

even IM facing the same problem with them, they said all lies to us and made us to become a member in their club by giving all false information. Now when I tried to contact them for my this year vacation they told us a new story that our membership is only for using their GYM..which is ridiculous and cheating.

Someone please try to do something here by bringing justice to people who have been cheated by them.

Anu

Hi,
They have big network and as a normal person we used to get in trap of these guys. I have full proof but i tried to compromise out side of consumer forum but they didn't bother, now i am filing a complaint to Consumer forum. Please let me know your incident.

Membership ID - CVCH5CLUB5LB175272

While taking membership I have promised to give the below offers by Mr.Sudheer (branch head, Chennai phoenix market city), and While signing the membership I have asked to give all the below offers in the agreement and he said all the special offers will come with official letter along with membership card. But I didn't get any official letter with the membership card.

I need to know that all the below offers are valid or those are said only to take the membership and nothing is valid. Need a valid reply from you, I like to know what are all the offers that are available in that 116 family special membership plans.

before to this I have send many mails and calls but there is no response for this from the country club, You are just calling me only for payment.

I call to Sudheer but he is not even interested to response to the member, Then how can I believe and take the membership?

Also kindly send me your senior persons, If I want to make the compliant. I need solution for this problem, or please return back the money by cancelling the membership or transfer it to someone and take the documentation charges. Kindly

1. Rent option if we are not using the vacation, the rent will be arranged by country club agents.
2. I can use the membership for 365 days a year ( It was just mentioned as blue and normal priority)
3. There is no pickup / drop/ sightseeing free service details
4. 20% and up to 40% allowance in the flight charges (Domestic and international)
5. Renewal the same plan after 5 years with 10% of the initial charge (Initial charge - 80000)
6. Assurance for cash back if I am not satisfied in my first trip / vacation
7. Using the country club membership lifetime for free
8. There is no details about the plan with 3 Asian countries and Dubai with allover India - special offers
9. Free accommodation with free breakfast services
10. 20% discount on all the food in the country club restaurant
11. No need to pay the maintenance charge for the year if the vacations are not used.
12. While renting the vacation using your agents there is no need to pay the yearly maintenance charge.
13. No other charge or Fee in the Country club membership for life time.
14. Collect the country club card for the Kid in future for free.
15. If I per book the vacation trip before 2 weeks, I can get the free 7 days trip for that year and I can use that for rent or I can extend that to next coming year.
16. I can maximum accommodate up to 8 persons using my membership if I book before 2 weeks.
17. I can use the country club / country vacation cards for my friends or relations with some additional ID proof.
18. Using the party hall in country club / country vacation with free of cost (including the electricity, decorations) for 5 times per year.
19.Free passes for the special events that are organized or happening in your clubs
20. HDFC insurance that covers 5 lakhs ( I am not sure about the amount and also the plan - some thing they cover for me and my wife) with zero premium.
21. If I didn't use the vacation for particular year, then I can move that days to next year without any charge.
22. If I am not satisfied at any time, I can write a compliant letter to the office where I take the membership and I can cancel the membership at any time.
23. If I don't want to cancel, I can transfer my membership. The agents in country club will do the same for me, they will collect only the processing fees.
24. If I want to cancel my membership, I can cancel at any time, they will refund the amount in 2 to 7 working days. (special offer - They said it was a special offer and not included in the agreement form <Sudheer, chennai - sales person>)

I also like to know what is the process I need to follow if I want to cancel the membership now.

No one from country vacation is ready to help or clarify. Everyone in the customer service is saying that they have no idea about what the sales person said. then what is the meaning for the customer care? Everyone are working in same club and everyone saying different details.

I spoke to a person from Chennai for my query and he explained me in detail about what are the actual membership plan in the country vacation.

But, He said there is no different for the other membership and the selected members ( as said by the country vacations - Chennai Phoenix market city). They call me and said I am specially selected for this offer and also I will be avail for all the details that I have mentioned.

For example,

For cancellation / transfer - they said - Other members cant cancel the membership at any time, But I can cancel when ever required with a cancellation request letter to Chennai office. They will refund the amount to my account or they will provide the DD, or they will transfer the membership to others who required and get the money from them and give back to me. (they said transfer will be done by the members from country vacation in maximum of 30 days)

For sight seeing, they said - other normal members will not have option to take the free sight seeing. But I am eligible for the free sight seeing. pick up, drop with out any charges.

For discount in flight charges - The sales person explained me that, I am eligible for 20% up to 40% discount in air fare in international and domestic. for normal members the discount will be up to 10% only.

For AMF - as per the sales person promise, I don't want to pay the AMF for country club facilities. Also If I don't use the vacation for current year I don't want to pay the AMF and I can transfer the vacation balance to next year (including special 7 days offer - totally 14 days) and I don't want to pay any frees. They said I can do all these things online itself in country vacation website. Also in the next year after adding the last year vacation balance, I just want to pay only the AMF of current year.

For Party Hall - They said, I don't want to pay for electricity, decorations, maintenance. If I am using the party hall I just want to pay for food/drinks. I can use the party hall for 5 times a year and also I can able to rent that using the agents.

For Rent Vacation - I can rent my vacation for that year, and also if I informed to make the rent option before 1 month the additional 7 days for special customer will be added for the rent. The rent process will be make available online itself. Or If I want I can rent it using the agents. They assure me that I can get rental amount for a year from 15000 to 40000. Also the AMF will be paid by country vacation agents.

For Asian countries - I am eligible to stay in Bangkok, Colombo and one more Asian country and also Dubai with out any charges in country vacation resorts / hotels. Since I am special customer selected, I not need to pay any tax or other charges. Pick up and sight seeing are free during the stay. Also the discount in the flight charges is applicable for the persons whom are accommodate with me. But later I came to know that I need to pay taxes, other charges in Dubai (after receiving the membership)

For Accommodation with breakfast - I am eligible to take the accommodation with free breakfast in all the country vacation hotels/ resorts

For Country club restaurants - I am eligible for 20% discount on all the food and drinks available in the country club restaurants.

Mr.Sudheer said that I can make all the process available in online, even the flight booking.

But, Now I came to know that the above offers are nothing available in country vacation for me, and I am not a special customer selected in a lot for 116 families as said by country vacations, Chennai.

All these are said just to make me for taking the membership, The persons in country vacation didn't give time to me to ready the agreement form or explained me properly and they said sign and pay the cash soon so that I can come under 116 families. If someone paid before me then my offer will be loosed and I will be treated like normal member.

So I believed their words and sign the agreement and paid the money. After that I read the agreement and I didn't find any offers that are available for the special membership, I asked the sales person (Mr.Sudheer) and they said that all the special offers will be mention in the company letter and sign by the officers in Hyderabad and I can get the special offer letter along with me card delivery courier. But I didn't get any letter with that.

even if the sales person said the truth and sale the product I may take the membership, They said all the false information, they forced (without giving time to discuss or to read any review about the county vacations), said if I delay to pay even a minute that offer will be allotted to the person who paying the money at first. So that I believed that and paid the money.

After that I went to country vacation Chennai, to ask them I didn't get the official letter and Mr.Sudheer said me that I will not get any official letter and if I want to get any special offers I need to come and ask in the country vacation office.

Also they said that the Blue is the higher priority, and I found that that Blue is the normal priority one.

All the information given to me from the sales person was wrong/fake/false about the country vacation special customer program and make me to trust everything and taken my money for the membership.

Each and everyone calling for some query from country vacation to me saying irrelevant answers to each and every one. (some one saying that I cant cancel membership at any time, some one said that I can cancel it after 2 years completed and I can get up to 80% of my cash back. some one saying that I can write a letter if I don't or cant able to continue the membership)

In a case. I want to pay 20,000 rupees more for my membership, But I am in critical situation and I cant able to arrange the money at the time.

so I call to customer care and asked them that I am not in a stage of paying the balance money due to my situation, so I wish to cancel the membership and I asked them to take the processing and documentation charge from my membership amount and cancel it, I requested they to cancel since already I paid 60000 in EMI to citi bank and I an not in a situation to pay that also.

But the person said me that there is no way to cancel the membership, also If I don't pay the balance in 10 days I will be moved to pay 35,000 ( I got the discount of 15000 while taking membership) the discount amount add to your account.

I asked person in Hyderabad and they said, there is no problem like that and I can pay at any time there will not be any change in the discount.

This shows that you are forcing the membership only to pay the money and not understand the situation and follow the promises that you done while taking the membership.

As Sudheer said, If I am not eligible for any of the offers that are mentioned during the membership signing I want to cancel my membership - CVCH5CLUB5LB175272. Please take the processing fees and also the documentation charges I will return back the club card and the vacation card. I am ready to give a written letter that I am not satisfied.

There is no response in mail for my previous requests.

Please confirm me in mail.

---------------------
dear people, please don't waste your money in country vacations. they are totally fake and frauds. They just try to take the money without any work.. the great cheaters of the world. worst peoples. Government need to take step on this Please.

Hi
I don't know if you have any documents for all their promises, because this is the biggest problem while going for further action against them, you can try below options.
1. meet mr. Sudheer and get the letter where these offers will be mentioned.
2. if you don't get this letter then send cancellation mail putting reason like your financial condition and they are not providing documents for presented offers.
3. send letter through courier, registered post and keep receipt for further usage.
4. if they will not reply in a month then u can go to distt consumer court. it is very easy you need to write your complain in simple A4 paper and submit to consumer forum, I can give more details if you are planning to file case into consumer forum.

Generally they don't bother about all these cases because no one is daring to go to court which takes more than a year to get result. so these guys are taking benefit out of this weakness of innocent people.

I am 100% sure that you will get your money back without paying anything to them, but it will take time if you go legal way.

Thanks

Hey guys
I am also trapped recently by Country vacations on JULY 13 of 2014. They promised me so many offers as I have taken Life membership and Golden card by paying 95000 on the spot. They did not give us time to read the agreement, only verbal promises which are completely fake.But now they are denying ,after 3 days when contacted no response from customer care. I also want to withdraw/ cancel my membership but they are not cancelling and insisting to pay 7500/- every year as Annual Maintenance Charges irrespective of we use or not the club. I am requesting everyone to raise their voice against Country Club Vacations through social networking sites. We need to be compensated. We should bring awareness among the people about their fraud. Really I am worried I saved every penny to bring up my kids, in fact I have taken the membership only for the sake of my kids but now I am really worried as they are not responsive, what they will do in the future. Please friends we will fight together. Respond me.

I received a call from sales executive of Country Vacations – Pune saying you have won Five Gifts in the lucky draw.They asked me to come at Fitness Club to claim the gifts with my wife.I reached there with my wife and more than TWO HOURS of schemes of vacations. Gave me 21 days Holiday for three years for 25000/- along with GYM at Fitness Centre and Free Passes of Event. I will get confirmation call,provide me the membership along with the login id and password. I will get membership card.I enrolled for the token amount of Rs 7000/- at that time and got the confirmation call.I tried to confirm the same on their site with my mail ID and Mobile No but I was shocked to know that my mail id was not accepted. I called to the customer care representative and asked about my membership status. The very next reply was that there is no record found with my name. I went to the Fitness Club with for this matter and informed my brother regarding this. He came with me and asked to get the details. Initially they behaved nicely and answered my queries. Later on I came to know that the membership for which they enrolled me that was for Fitness Club – Gym while the Holiday Vacation for 21 days was complementary.I got angry for this as they have enrolled me by saying I am enrolled for vacation along with gym and event passes. This was like I am paying for the Mobile accessories and getting mobile free. They had given totally misstatement and provided as per my need and fraudulently enrolled me for their scheme. I haven’t received any membership details till since 15 days.I called many times to the customer representative for cancellation of my enrolment for membership and the answer what I received was shocking. He Said once enrolled cannot be refunded for the amount.I am chasing them to get my Refund Amount of Rs 7000 the Sales person enrolled me is making false statements and saying that I am out of station since the last week. Now he has refused to pick up my call.

Hello guys,

I also got cheated in the same way,we need to punish the country club for that we all should together make a cheating complaint on country vaccation.

My details are mentioned below,If you guys gives the contact information or mail Id I will call you.

Raghu Venukadasula
Hyderabad
nanduforu@gmail.com
Hey guys
I am also trapped recently by Country vacations on JULY 13 of 2014. They promised me so many offers as I have taken Life membership and Golden card by paying 95000 on the spot. They did not give us time to read the agreement, only verbal promises which are completely fake.But now they are denying ,after 3 days when contacted no response from customer care. I also want to withdraw/ cancel my membership but they are not cancelling and insisting to pay 7500/- every year as Annual Maintenance Charges irrespective of we use or not the club. I am requesting everyone to raise their voice against Country Club Vacations through social networking sites. We need to be compensated. We should bring awareness among the people about their fraud. Really I am worried I saved every penny to bring up my kids, in fact I have taken the membership only for the sake of my kids but now I am really worried as they are not responsive, what they will do in the future. Please friends we will fight together. Respond me.
[/quote]

[hr]
Hi,

I am from Hyderabad,are you the victim of the Country vaccation

My contact details
Raghu
nanduforu@gmail.com

Please let me know your contact details,So that we can do something together

To
centralcustomercare@countryvacationsmail.com
centralcustomercare@countryclubmail.com

Dear CV,

I just want to cancel my membership and please refund my money as I am in very much financial troubles.added to that Country club.country vacation is not providing any services as you promised.I am mentioning the cause below with full details how do you approached
On 21st sept 2014 I have been called for collecting a gift saying that I am selected in in lucky draw (for country vaccation 25 year celebration).Before giving the gift country club asked us to spend some time for their company presentation.
They have started their country vacation presentation and said I am one of the 5 members selected in 25000 people and attracted us to take a membership in country club and country vacation by promising the below statements verbally (the thing is they have not allowed me to think and comeback and said the offers is valid only that time)
The promises they made are below
1) Free hotel accommodation on all country club / Country vacation hotels and resorts worldwide for 6N/7D a year for that we need to make advance booking
2) Free complimentary at hotels and free pick up and drop
3) Hotel will give a car for our sightseeing (need to pay only for the petrol / diesel)
4) All the festival events in country club are free of charge
5) Child care at Country club hotels and resortss
6) Free GYM and SPA centres at anytime
7) We can resell the CV membership after 2 years (with 10 percent deduction)
8) Will be given a plot (at worth of my membership fee)
9) And many others
Finally we have decided to take the membership by paying (248000 INR) and we got 2 gold coins (10gm) worth of 23000 each and food coupons worth of 4000INR (for full payment at a time)

But we are highly disappointed after started using membership and CV services
When we went to country club medchal with our kid and there is no GYM available there and swimming pool is without water and not many services available and no child care is available we struggled a lot by travelling from my native place (LB nagar) to Mecdhal
After that we booked a hotel at tirupathi on 18th Nov 2014 for 2 nights and 3 days (grand world 3 star hotel)
We are surprised with check in and check out times (as 2 noon check in on 18th Nov and 12 noon is check out on 20th Nov 2014) and any extra will be charged as 5000 INR per day
There is no free complimentary provided and even we have paid for drinking water, when asked the reception it said that it’s a tie up hotel of country club.
And there is no pick up and drop and no car is given to us. That was a big disappointment for us and when we tried to reach customer care at Hyderabad and no one responds
Added to this when we planned for spa centre near yadagiri gutta ,They said that we need to book in advance and a service charge of 300 per head is applicable.

So our final decision is to cancel my memebership and getting the refund as early as possible as we are in deep financial cricis.

My MEMEBERSHIP DETAILS ARE
RAGHU VENUKADASULA
MEMEBERSHIP NUMBER : CVHYD5CLUB10LB184087
CONTACT NUMBER : 9676679196

Hi,

I had faced the similar issue from Hyderabad Begumpet ,I called to the guys who made me false promises since last 1 year but till now I didn't get the proper response .They ridiculously saying do what you can .
I was irritated their behavior towards me and I want to teach some lesson so that I am trying to find any solutions luckily I got this forum.

Please reach out me how to proceed further @mudagani57@gmail.com

If we are all together to meet one place to solve the issue .I think that's the solution .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors