Complaint against the Podder Car world (Guwahati)

I had purchased Alto LX on dt-04/08/2010 (Regst no-AS01AP9518 CHASSIS NO-1669490 , ENGINE NO-4428203) from Podder Car World sales man name NABAJYOTI DEKA ( mb no-9864165748), but the Renowned Dealer cheated with me.I bought a 3RD YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY on my purchase and also given me the extended warranty registration form with sealed and signature in it, and I paid for it but there was no extended warranty details,also on that particular delivary date they were supposed to give me some of the accessories those were free along with the car but inspite that they didnot beared to give those but have cheated for rs.2000/- extra from me which was not also included in the purchase.Their behaviour was so bad that, further from my side no other product from that dealer would be purchased.

Anyway, the problem is that , I have send my car to BIMAL AUTO AGENCIES ( ADABARI) for servicing on 30/06/2011(only 10 months later from the date of purchased), but as I claimed for the 3rd yrs warranty , they said there was no extended warranty. When I talked to PODDAR CAR WORLD about this they said "we can't help you" and also replied that Mr Nabajyoti Deka took money and he resigned from podder car world.While at the time of the conversation ,they also mentioned to me that I have to contact Mr. Nabojyoti Deka and have to present him before the dealer then only they can do something. Whatever he did with the dealer or he is not working with the dealer now ,is not my matter and also I am not going to look out that.The only thing is that when the dealer has submitted me the form of the 3rd year extended warrenty then why I am not getting the service,though I have already paid for it.The dealer himself should contact the person Mr. Nabajyoti Deka, and should investigate the thing.Rather why should i?As per law it is their headache to console any of their customers satisfaction.

So, for this ridiculous service Iam complaining against the dealer and asking them that until the extended warrenty card will be given to me,does my car will be stayed at the agencies,as they are not leaving my car from there.

Pls solve this problem as soon as possible , otherewise i publish to all news chanel in guwahati about podder car world.

Regards
Raja Bahadur
98641 06748

rajbahadur said:
I had purchased Alto LX on dt-04/08/2010 (Regst no-AS01AP9518 CHASSIS NO-1669490 , ENGINE NO-4428203) from Podder Car World sales man name NABAJYOTI DEKA ( mb no-9864165748), but the Renowned Dealer cheated with me.I bought a 3RD YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY on my purchase and also given me the extended warranty registration form with sealed and signature in it, and I paid for it but there was no extended warranty details,also on that particular delivary date they were supposed to give me some of the accessories those were free along with the car but inspite that they didnot beared to give those but have cheated for rs.2000/- extra from me which was not also included in the purchase.Their behaviour was so bad that, further from my side no other product from that dealer would be purchased.

Anyway, the problem is that , I have send my car to BIMAL AUTO AGENCIES ( ADABARI) for servicing on 30/06/2011(only 10 months later from the date of purchased), but as I claimed for the 3rd yrs warranty , they said there was no extended warranty. When I talked to PODDAR CAR WORLD about this they said "we can't help you" and also replied that Mr Nabajyoti Deka took money and he resigned from podder car world.While at the time of the conversation ,they also mentioned to me that I have to contact Mr. Nabojyoti Deka and have to present him before the dealer then only they can do something. Whatever he did with the dealer or he is not working with the dealer now ,is not my matter and also I am not going to look out that.The only thing is that when the dealer has submitted me the form of the 3rd year extended warrenty then why I am not getting the service,though I have already paid for it.The dealer himself should contact the person Mr. Nabajyoti Deka, and should investigate the thing.Rather why should i?As per law it is their headache to console any of their customers satisfaction.

So, for this ridiculous service Iam complaining against the dealer and asking them that until the extended warrenty card will be given to me,does my car will be stayed at the agencies,as they are not leaving my car from there.

Pls solve this problem as soon as possible , otherewise i publish to all news chanel in guwahati about podder car world.

Regards
Raja Bahadur
98641 06748

Mr.Bahadur, it is not your responsibility to present the person you dealt with at the time of purchase. It is the Company "PODDAR CAR WORLD" to look into each and every matter the consumer was promised at the time of Sale.
So even when the extended warranty if at all is not in papers than the case is of simple forgery and nothing could be done, But if at all you have the papoers Approach the Auto World and if they dont listen ,Go to COnsumer Forum , where complaints could be filed online as well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors