Complaint against Tata Photon Plus in Jammu

Hi this is Akshay and i had been using a photon + in a non coverage area. but its not working now because of non payment. the thing is that i am using in non coverage area and its about one and a half year of my complaints plzzz do some improvement in my area. but they did nothing. they are forcing me to pay thousands of rupees and showing rude behavior....they are not giving me any type of solution plzzz i have complained to many consumer forums but they didn't help me plzzzzz i hope u will help me soon my photon no. is 9205037173 and my phone no. is 9796436000 they show those reasons which are uncomfortable to me.....thanks

expert

Administrator
Staff member
All telecom companies in India are like this. I've also gone through this. You should try other USB internet connections like from Reliance Netconnect, BSNL, MTS. Don't believe anyone's words. Use whichever works in your area. All offer trail in your house.
In my city Tata Photon + has been worst since launch and even after 2 years does not work properly.

Also in my house only Idea mobile signal works fines while Docomo, Airtel, Vodafone etc don't work!

akshay,

You are using Tata photon + .

You yourself admit that it is a non coverage area.

It is not working now because of non payment.

The answer is in your postings.

If it is a non coverage area, why are you sticking to that network?

You quit and try something else.

Rajgopalan

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors