Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Complaint against Tata Photon Plus in Jammu

08-01-2012, 11:54 AM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2012 02:05 PM by Expert.)
Complaint against Tata Photon Plus in Jammu
Hi this is Akshay and i had been using a photon + in a non coverage area. but its not working now because of non payment. the thing is that i am using in non coverage area and its about one and a half year of my complaints plzzz do some improvement in my area. but they did nothing. they are forcing me to pay thousands of rupees and showing rude behavior....they are not giving me any type of solution plzzz i have complained to many consumer forums but they didn't help me plzzzzz i hope u will help me soon my photon no. is 9205037173 and my phone no. is 9796436000 they show those reasons which are uncomfortable to me.....thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2012, 02:18 PM
RE: Complaint against Tata Photon Plus in Jammu
All telecom companies in India are like this. I've also gone through this. You should try other USB internet connections like from Reliance Netconnect, BSNL, MTS. Don't believe anyone's words. Use whichever works in your area. All offer trail in your house.
In my city Tata Photon + has been worst since launch and even after 2 years does not work properly.

Also in my house only Idea mobile signal works fines while Docomo, Airtel, Vodafone etc don't work!

It is not the amount that matters. It is more of my self-respect as an educated consumer!Shy
26-05-2012, 09:51 PM (This post was last modified: 26-05-2012 09:53 PM by Ashish.)
hi akshay.myself Ashish.give me a call, lets see what we can do!

Ashish again,forgot 2 post my number.it is 9419129190
31-05-2012, 02:44 PM
akshay,

You are using Tata photon + .

You yourself admit that it is a non coverage area.

It is not working now because of non payment.

The answer is in your postings.

If it is a non coverage area, why are you sticking to that network?

You quit and try something else.

Rajgopalan