Complaint against Dr CS Aggarwal(Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi)

Hi,

My Complaint is against Dr. C . S Aggarwal( SIR Ganga Ram Hospital). He denied to treat my wife just because of this i did not go to his advised lab for test. I told him i will go for other lab. Because of this he refused treat us despite of received Rs 1000/- consultation fees.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Did you try to know specific reason for testing in his lab only?

Why don't you ask for refund? I think he can give it.

Expert said:
Did you try to know specific reason for testing in his lab only?

Why don't you ask for refund? I think he can give it.
Might be Due to clearity in the report he were forcing me for specific lab.
I told him my brother working in lab & we get the maximum discount on test fees & all machine are latest 3d tesla. I think if i go for other lab he does not get his commision.

I did not ask for refund the fees.

Please suggest me next course of action. I dont want to leave him.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
I suggest you meet the doctor and tell him how reputed he is and say sorry. Then if you tell this reason hardly any doctor will still force you to go to his lab. If you talk in right way I think you can make him agree by pleasing his ego.

May be he is really a talented doctor. Change doctors only after seeing the treatment not on such unimportant matters.

I told him about this. He told me if you can't afford this in my suggested lab you should go for AIIMS or Pant hospital. You are saying i should say sorry this type of man. I think medical council cancel the license of this type of doctor

Please tell me How i can sue him in court.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Oh ... you should complain to Medical Council of India : http://www.mciindia.org/contactus.aspx

Do you have any proof of what he said ?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors