Complaint against D-Trans Relocation and Packers

Dear Team This is Shailen Mohapatra . I have sent all my goods with D-Trans packers from Guwahati on 13-Dec-2013 and it should reach to Rayagarda ( Orissa) . As per my discussion with the D-Trans represenitive , it should reach Orissa by 15 to 20 days . But it is been more than 2 month , still I did not received the goods. When ever I called them they are saying today it started from kolkata , sometime they are saying just now it started from Guwahati and all . Many times they are not receiving the calls . Before taking money they said all the good things about their packers and all , but after that no response at all ?
The persion of D-Trans name is :- Dharmendra - 8822310001/9707310001/9854421003 Kindly take a necesqsery action towars this D-Trans packers .

D-trans website :- dtransrelocation dot com

Dear Mr Shailen,
I totally agree with you..I sent my goods from Shillong on 27th of Jan 2015 , i was promised that it would reach Pune in 12 to 15 days..it has not reached yet after a month and now they dodge nor pick up the cell phones and give you weird answers that it has reached here and reached there. They are a fraud company. My experirnce is horrifying . Dharmendra Sharma gives you answers like it will reach on monday..but their monday never comes...10days back..my goods were to reach pune..now it is still in kolkatta or maybe some other place but they dont have the courtsey to give you any truthful answers. They donot pick up your phone too..
what does all this means..they take the complete advance and later play traunt...i dont think my goods will ever reach..nor will they refund my money...Beware of such frauds and Cheaters
Dear Team This is Shailen Mohapatra . I have sent all my goods with D-Trans packers from Guwahati on 13-Dec-2013 and it should reach to Rayagarda ( Orissa) . As per my discussion with the D-Trans represenitive , it should reach Orissa by 15 to 20 days . But it is been more than 2 month , still I did not received the goods. When ever I called them they are saying today it started from kolkata , sometime they are saying just now it started from Guwahati and all . Many times they are not receiving the calls . Before taking money they said all the good things about their packers and all , but after that no response at all ?
The persion of D-Trans name is :- Dharmendra - 8822310001/9707310001/9854421003 Kindly take a necesqsery action towars this D-Trans packers .

D-trans website :- dtransrelocation dot com
[/quote]

Dear,
Daphimo I have been facing similar problem. I placed an order to parcel a car from Guwahati to Imphal couple of months back but till know they donot do it instead they reject call or unattend my call. Finally, they reported that they were unable to delivered the product. We told them to refund the paid sum of money rs. 21, 000 in the earliest. We are in delima. Not know how to fight back against such fraud. Have you resolved the fraud of D trans relocation in your case? If so how do you resolved it? Kindly suggest us how do you do. If possible kindly provide your phone no. to contact you. thanking you.

I Mahesh placed a parcel from Guwahati to Belgaum (Karnataka) on 1st AUg 2016, they told parcel will reach us in 15 days till today 26 sept 2016 we have not received any parcel. we had paid 17600rs for parcel amount. the person of D-Trans name is :- Dharmendra is not responding properly, and the company team also not responding, took mail no response and not attaining any calls after first call. take a action against this company and Dharmendra. help me for this

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors