Complaint Against Real Estate Broker - Jitender Chauhan

Hi All, I wanted to highlight that broker (Jitender Chauhan, Vardhman Sez & Properties, 21/1, U Block DLF Ph-3, Gurgaon) is a biggest fraud and please avoid any kind of transactions or business with him. I have booked a 3 bhk flat from him in Gurgaon where he has informed that once we book, he will return 2% brokerage out of the share he receives from the builder once we have made payment of 35%. He also gave this in writing. So far, he has got his entire share of commission from builder but after repetitive follow ups, he is not ready to return any of committed amounts.

I belong to a software firm, trusted this broker and he informed that he belongs to Hamir Pur Village, Gurgaon and own good lands. But actually he is a bank corrupt and totally fraud person who for money can go to any cheap limits. With busy schedules, I know none of you will be interested in such difficulties so please avoid this broker and don’t go for any temptation/offers. There are other people also he cheated and we all are fighting our case. Thanks, Program Manager | IT consulting

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors