Cheating from South Indian Bank

Hi all,

wish to inform you and complaint to u against South Indian Bank LTD regarding the cheating and dirty business they do against their customers.

i am being a customer for last 3 years, i have noticed several times that they used to hold the payment of mine and waiting for crediting after the dollar rate is getting low. the latest experience i have received from their so called International Banking Dept (IBD) hold my amount for 4 days. i got the information from my Nigerian bank that they have deposited the money on 16/10/14 and south indian bank received the swift copy on 17/10/14- 8:37 am (IBD section forwarded the swift copy to me), i have contacted the NRE cell of SIB on saturday (18/10/14) and got the reply that no payment instruction is there on my account (as informed from IBD) and 20/10/14 i have called directly to NRE cell and i got the same answer and they have given me the number of IBD and i have called and Ms.Manju (so called manager) informed me that they received the swift copy today noon 12 and i have asked to forward me the swift copy and she never forwarded me until i have called her back after 1 hr. and another gentleman called Sreeshanth also neglected the fact that they were not in a position to deposit my money because of heavy number remittance, even after i have called them for more than 100 times they used to pick and drop the call after hearing my sound and refused to deposit my money even after indian time 7 pm. i have called the bank manager and got the same kind of answer that they don't have any idea about IBD working culture. all my colleges got the payment on Tuesday evening and Friday with a good transaction rate. and i have seen the alert today night and deposited my amount with less conversion rate, i have the clear idea about their delay because they were waiting for a poor conversion rate. i am ready to take up this case forward to any extent to stop their cheating towards the poor customers (we r earning small amounts under Gun and wars and Ebola) and they are ill treating and enjoying our hardships. i pledge to stop this kind of poor administration and need your guidance to take up this case for the betterment of NREs.

contact details;

International Banking Division
Kochi
Ph: 0484-2355499/2368476
email- ibd@sib.co.in
nricell@sib.co.in
br0105@sib.co.in

i can provide u all the details for the proof which i have quoted and help me to fight against this injustice towards the customers especially those who are working hard to earn for their family.

even i can forward the customer care of IBD which i have recorded after informing them. i don't know whether it is a new policy of the new MD for south indian bank to do this kind of business (as they call new generation banking)

i am ready to pull out all the transaction histories where they have cheated me.

pls help me out to get my justice.

Dear Mr. Linu,

In continuation of our telephonic talk, we would like to clarify the following details:

Your remittance of USD.xxxx dated 16th Oct. received at our end on 17th via swift. Due to large number of inward remittances, we have not accounted a few remittances on 17th and the remittance from ur end was also not accounted. We have accounted ur remittance on the next forex working day, i.e. 20th Oct. (18th and 19th are holidays) and credited to ur account at the exchange rate applicable on that date. We are very much sorry for the delay of one day and shall assure you our best and prompt services. You are welcome to contact me or Br. xxxxx for ur support and assistance.

Br. xxxx has forwarded details of the remittances for which you require swift copies. We will be providing the same to Br. xxxx within a few days, as old Swift copies to be generated from the system.

With best wishes and assuring our best services always,

Yours sincerely,

N.VIJAYAKUMAR
Dy. General Manager,
South Indian Bank
Kochi
Ph: 0484-2355499/2368476[hr]
linu1981 said:
Dear Mr. Linu,

In continuation of our telephonic talk, we would like to clarify the following details:

Your remittance of USD.xxxx dated 16th Oct. received at our end on 17th via swift. Due to large number of inward remittances, we have not accounted a few remittances on 17th and the remittance from ur end was also not accounted. We have accounted ur remittance on the next forex working day, i.e. 20th Oct. (18th and 19th are holidays) and credited to ur account at the exchange rate applicable on that date. We are very much sorry for the delay of one day and shall assure you our best and prompt services. You are welcome to contact me or Br. xxxxx for ur support and assistance.

Br. xxxx has forwarded details of the remittances for which you require swift copies. We will be providing the same to Br. xxxx within a few days, as old Swift copies to be generated from the system.

With best wishes and assuring our best services always,

Yours sincerely,

N.VIJAYAKUMAR
Dy. General Manager,
South Indian Bank
Kochi
Ph: 0484-2355499/2368476
the new generation bank does not have the staff to take care of the customers.....??????
so reduce the number of customers. u r reply itself shows that you were waiting for the dollar to come down....my dear nre friends pls think twice before u do account with this nonsense bank.....we r working abroad to feed our families and we used to send money when the rates are little high and these bankers will misuse our hardships...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors