Cheating by relience of stealing 1200 ruppes.

I had purchase reliance prepaid Netconnect connection from reliance centre at Patiala on date 16 May 2016.But after 2 days it stops working then after conversation with reliance store I got to know that reliance stoped the CDMA service in Punjab & they are changing to GSM.For that I have to exchange datacrd worth rupees 1000 & then I have to buy a connection base on my needs. When I asked them about 1200 rupees which I have payed 20 days back they said we cant refund that.This is totally a cheating from customers.
After complaint in customer care they said the CDMA services are stopped by us one month back then how come reliance store gives me the new connection. This is totaly a cheating from Relience,
This is the best way to put money in your bank.Today I got to know how companies like Relience are earning money by putting peoples money in there banks.

MANDEEP WALIA said:
I had purchase reliance prepaid Netconnect connection from reliance centre at Patiala on date 16 May 2016.But after 2 days it stops working then after conversation with reliance store I got to know that reliance stoped the CDMA service in Punjab & they are changing to GSM.For that I have to exchange datacrd worth rupees 1000 & then I have to buy a connection base on my needs. When I asked them about 1200 rupees which I have payed 20 days back they said we cant refund that.This is totally a cheating from customers.
After complaint in customer care they said the CDMA services are stopped by us one month back then how come reliance store gives me the new connection. This is totaly a cheating from Relience,
This is the best way to put money in your bank.Today I got to know how companies like Relience are earning money by putting peoples money in there banks.
Dear Mandeep,

Apologies! To assist you with your current concerns, please help us with the following details, at this link using a PC: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds we assure you that we will get the same addressed and fixed on priority.

Regards,
Reliance Communications

Dear shinystar,
Customer care are just trying to make fool. first they said go to some other store they will exchange the CDMA dongle with GSM dongle u don't have to pay money for new play. your current plan will continue.when I go to reliance store they said there is not any scheme like that.
Also 3G dongle doesnot work in area where I live.
Again today I received call from customer said now they said there is not any possibility of adjusting you 1200 rupees. we don't have any scheme like this. you just have to buy ne 3G dongle & new plan.This is the only way to enjoy net.
Just they are making fool. I said I will submit a FIR in police against them they said ok.
They are in that much confidence. This is our INDIA.[hr]
Dear Sir,
I already filled this I=form in Facebook one week back.
Next day I received the call from customer care they always said that Hame apke liye khed hai. aap upgrade kar lijiye ab apke paise adjust nhi ho sakte.
This is the only language they repeat again & again.

Regards,
MANDEEP

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors