Cheating/ Fraud and Threats against wrong Finance

Dear All,

This is to inform you that I have recently purchased Maruti Ritz on 31 May 2011 form Competent Automobiles in Gurgaon. I paid Rs 120000 as down payment, Rs 3200 as processing fees for the loan and the balance amount of Rs 301500 was financed from HDFC initially but later on some rejection it was cleared from ICICI bank. During the interaction of the entire transaction, the staff of the automobile told me a loan of Rs 301500 to be paid in 35 EMI of Rs 100035 while 3 weeks later I received a letter from ICICI bank showing a disbursal of Rs 305000 loan wit Rs 10775 EMI for 35 months.

When contacted the GM operations and sales along with Maruti officials with written communications, they have not been able to reply so far concrete which resolves the problem to an end. However this was not much, now since I have named 2-3 officials of competent automobiles in my e-mails; which has resulted in life threats for the same.

I must say that this is a clear case of negligence on the part of Maruti Suzuki who wants to be on the top of the market by any means.

I have never ever seen such a case of non compliance, cheating, fraud and incompetent professionalism.

Regards,
Jain

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors