Cheated by the LIC when I have done LIC's JEEVAN AROGYA

Hi!
I am Rakesh Mazumder. I have done a LIC's JEEVAN AROGYA plan from LIC on 28th July of 2014. My Policy number is 579852466. I am the policyholder and I have the policy of my father mother with me. Now during policy the LIC Agent Amay Podder told me that a medical test for my father is needed as his age is above 50. Then a third party some Blue View in Barasat which have bond with LIC have called my father and only asked my father that what medicine he takes. My father has told the name of the medicines which he takes for blood pressure from Dr. Bibhu Charoborty. They have not done any test of my father. Then the agent Amay Podder told me that I need to pay some extra for my father and his policy will be in effect from 2 years from the day of policy activation. Then I agreed with that and I have given the extra money. But later on I came to know that this is applicable only when someone have a major disease. Then I asked the LIC through LIC agent Amay Poddar that what is the actual matter. Then he have told LIC has all of my father's medical report with them which they have got from the Blue View and reports tells that my father have a
major disease. Then when I asked the LIC to show the report but they denied. On 24th November I mailed to LIC (customerzone_kolkata@linindia.com, mm.kolkata-do1@licindia.com, mm.kolkata-do2@licindia.com) and requested them to take the necessary step and I warned if they don't do it then I will go to consumer forum. But they have not replied to me till now.
Please help me regarding what should I do in this case to get the justice.
I am attaching my policy status soft copy.

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors